SPORTS PICKS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» CHECKIN IN
CHECKIN IN - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 18, 2019 7:32 pm by Josilv5

» LETS TALK BASKETBALL
CHECKIN IN - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2019 10:48 am by upchitcreek

» LETS TALK FOOTBALL
CHECKIN IN - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 03, 2019 9:59 am by Josilv5

» LETS TALK BASEBALL
CHECKIN IN - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2018 6:05 pm by Josilv5

» LETS TALK HOCKEY
CHECKIN IN - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 12, 2017 11:37 pm by upchitcreek

» CHECKIN IN
CHECKIN IN - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 6:22 pm by upchitcreek

» Let`s Talk Women In Sports
CHECKIN IN - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 4:47 pm by sportsnut

» LETS TALK RACING
CHECKIN IN - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 7:53 am by sportsnut

» Horse Racing Triple Crown
CHECKIN IN - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 06, 2015 6:57 pm by upchitcreek

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 4:10 pm
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

CHECKIN IN

3 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

CHECKIN IN - Page 3 Empty Re: CHECKIN IN

Post by sportsnut Sun Dec 25, 2016 9:39 pm

upchitcreek wrote:Guy's i consider you 2 of the best friend's i never met , i really miss nuttin2lose and i fear the worst for him ....but hey you know life , you are here till you are gone .
I agree with both of you about this.... I've learned in the last 10 years, good or bad year, I will survive. And there are things a lot more important than a job (and that is FRIENDS) and I don't take things for granted, the way I used to anymore.We have all been through HELL and back over the years that we have known each other but it has been our strength and friendship that has always kept us going and never giving up even when we wanted to.
God bless you both and thank you for being my Friend !
Merry Christmas guy's , enjoy yourself's with the family and friends !
On this night i pray that everything get's much ,much better for us all !

THE DRINK CART IS FULL & COLD .... Twisted Evil
well said my friend!. I, too, miss my dear friend Ron! Sad
sportsnut
sportsnut
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Josilv5 Sun Jan 29, 2017 8:44 pm

Hey Guy`s reaching out tonight for some thoughts and prayers. I have a medical situation that I do not know how it is gonna turn out. Went for a Colonoscopy on Friday and Doctor found several growths that he had to remove and sent to be tested. He says they were not very big but could not take any chances. I will be going back to him tomorrow ( Monday ) to see what results if any came back from the lab tests. I will keep you guys posted on any results I get. Right now I am affraid affraid to find out what is next in line for me.
Josilv5
Josilv5
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by upchitcreek Sun Jan 29, 2017 9:54 pm

Josilv5 wrote:Hey Guy`s reaching out tonight for some thoughts and prayers. I have a medical situation that I do not know how it is gonna turn out. Went for a Colonoscopy on Friday and Doctor found several growths that he had to remove and sent to be tested. He says they were not very big but could not take any chances. I will be going back to him tomorrow ( Monday ) to see what results if any came back from the lab tests. I will keep you guys posted on any results I get. Right now I am affraid affraid to find out what is next in line for me.

Did he call them polyps? If so most colon polyps are harmless and can be treated easily.
I'm not making lite of what you feel because it could be more ....but in my opinion you are to bullheaded for it to be bad .... Twisted Evil

Wishing you the best BUD !
upchitcreek
upchitcreek
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Josilv5 Mon Jan 30, 2017 5:56 am

upchitcreek wrote:
Josilv5 wrote:Hey Guy`s reaching out tonight for some thoughts and prayers. I have a medical situation that I do not know how it is gonna turn out. Went for a Colonoscopy on Friday and Doctor found several growths that he had to remove and sent to be tested. He says they were not very big but could not take any chances. I will be going back to him tomorrow ( Monday ) to see what results if any came back from the lab tests. I will keep you guys posted on any results I get. Right now I am affraid affraid to find out what is next in line for me.

Did he call them polyps? If so most colon polyps are harmless and can be treated easily.
I'm not making lite of what you feel because it could be more ....but in my opinion you are to bullheaded for it to be bad .... Twisted Evil

Yes there were 6 Polyps he said he removed for testing. Going at 10:00AM my time today to get the results. Will keep you posted.
Josilv5
Josilv5
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by upchitcreek Tue Jan 31, 2017 6:26 pm

Josilv5 wrote:
upchitcreek wrote:

Yes there were 6 Polyps he said he removed for testing. Going at 10:00AM my time today to get the results. Will keep you posted.

Hey bud , how did it turn out ? Good i hope !
upchitcreek
upchitcreek
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Josilv5 Tue Jan 31, 2017 8:10 pm

upchitcreek wrote:
Josilv5 wrote:
upchitcreek wrote:

Hey bud , how did it turn out ?  Good i hope !
Hey Buddy. Turned out for the best. All polyps removed were non-cancerous. Just have to keep up with regular exams and watch for any additional warning signs, but for now good to go Very Happy Very Happy
Josilv5
Josilv5
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsnut Wed Feb 01, 2017 8:53 am

Sorry I missed this Jos. Glad the scare turned out positive. Scary stuff.
sportsnut
sportsnut
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by upchitcreek Wed Feb 01, 2017 6:00 pm

Josilv5 wrote:
upchitcreek wrote:
Josilv5 wrote:
upchitcreek wrote:

Hey bud , how did it turn out ?  Good i hope !
Hey Buddy. Turned out for the best. All polyps removed were non-cancerous. Just have to keep up with regular exams and watch for any additional warning signs, but for now good to go Very Happy Very Happy

Great news bud ! Very Happy
upchitcreek
upchitcreek
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by upchitcreek Mon Feb 06, 2017 2:31 pm

Guy's have a look at the weather out here this week ......We hit 85 and 86 last week ....it's only FEB. for Christ sake ...... affraid affraid affraid

7-Day Forecast
MON
FEB 6
72°
Pleasant with clouds and sun
Low: 53°
Precip: 0%

TUE
FEB 7
72°
Periods of clouds and sun
Precip: 1%

WED
FEB 8
74°
Sunshine and nice

THU
FEB 9
81°
Very warm with clouds and sun
Low: 54°

FRI
FEB 10
82°
Very warm with clouds and sun
Low: 57°
Precip: 6%

SAT
FEB 11
73°
Nice with clouds and sun
Low: 52°
Precip: 7%

SUN
FEB 12
72°
Sunshine and pleasant
Low: 49°
Precip: 3%
upchitcreek
upchitcreek
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Josilv5 Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:42 pm

Hey guys sorry for not checking in for a few days this week. After the CHECKIN IN - Page 3 3081023319 remarkable and even in my own eyes stunning comeback in the Super Bowl I needed a couple of days to recover Laughing Then my grandson came down sick with a very bad lung infection that he is just now getting better Very Happy Then add onto that we just had 18 inches of snow in just 12 hours today dumped on us. Can not even start to dig out until Friday morning because the wind is still blowing at about 30-40 miles an hour and blizzard conditions still in effect until Friday morning affraid affraid affraid work already cancelled for second day in a row. So it looks like I will be working both Saturday and Sunday to make up for 2 days lost Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Josilv5
Josilv5
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by upchitcreek Fri Feb 10, 2017 1:52 pm

Josilv5 wrote:Hey guys sorry for not checking in for a few days this week. After the CHECKIN IN - Page 3 3081023319 remarkable and even in my own eyes stunning comeback in the Super Bowl I needed a couple of days to recover Laughing Then my grandson came down sick with a very bad lung infection that he is just now getting better Very Happy Then add onto that we just had 18 inches of snow in just 12 hours today dumped on us. Can not even start to dig out until Friday morning because the wind is still blowing at about 30-40 miles an hour and blizzard conditions still in effect until Friday morning affraid affraid affraid work already cancelled for second day in a row. So it looks like I will be working both Saturday and Sunday to make up for 2 days lost Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

affraid affraid affraid affraid ....You are covered in snow and it's 82 degrees here today ........ affraid affraid affraid
upchitcreek
upchitcreek
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by upchitcreek Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:12 pm

Hey guy's just checking on you to see how things are going .
Around here everyone is doing great but the temps are already in the 90's during the day , i have had the A/C going for the last 2 weeks .....94 today.
I know we all needed a lil break and I hope everyone is doing well and checks in soon .
upchitcreek
upchitcreek
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Josilv5 Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:11 am

Still kicking strong around here. Been really busy at work over the last month. Got a major federal Audit coming up soon from the USDA so we had to do a lot of cleaning and inventory control. As far as the weather cannot wait to see 90 degrees. Right now as I type this we are in the middle of a blizzard that is dropping 12 to 24 inches of snow from Massachusetts all the way back to up state New York affraid affraid affraid winds blowing upwards of 60 miles an hour.
Josilv5
Josilv5
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by upchitcreek Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:33 pm

Josilv5 wrote:Still kicking strong around here. Been really busy at work over the last month. Got a major federal Audit coming up soon from the USDA so we had to do a lot of cleaning and inventory control. As far as the weather cannot wait to see 90 degrees. Right now as I type this we are in the middle of a blizzard that is dropping 12 to 24 inches of snow from Massachusetts all the way back to up state New York affraid affraid affraid winds blowing upwards of 60 miles an hour.

Hey bud , i hope you are getting through all that ok !!!!

Glad to hear you are making all the BIG BUCKS right now .......man how life has changed since we first started talking with each other ....that includes you to SPORTS !!!!!

I am very happy to call you 2 friends that i have never met..... Very Happy Twisted Evil cheers  ....Good folks !!!!!
upchitcreek
upchitcreek
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsnut Wed Mar 15, 2017 5:55 pm

I'm still here! lol!
sportsnut
sportsnut
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Josilv5 Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:52 pm

Hey Sportsnut and Chit. Sorry guys for not being on here in a while. Have had a major family medical situation with my Grandson over the last month. He came down with a intestinal parasite ( Pin worm ) and has been in and out of the hospital.My daughter had to take him out of school and between her and her husband and me and my wife we have all been taking care of him. He has lost 10 pounds in the last month and due to so much loose bowel movement he has also developed serious anal fissues. We have had to put him back into pull ups/ diapers ( he turns 6 next month ) Sad Sad Doctors think they may have it under control now but the next couple of months are still going to be tough on him. I have had to exhaust all my vacation time and have gone to my human resource department and put in to get help through the family emergency leave act if I need to fall back on that to keep my work benefits safe. I will check back in when I have more information.
Josilv5
Josilv5
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by upchitcreek Fri Jun 09, 2017 1:14 pm

Oh man Bud , i'm sorry to hear this , he's so young . Kim and i are praying he get's better soon !

On another note , we have been busy moving in our house , finally got all the furniture out of storage and the town home moved into the house .......I HATE MOVING Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad ..... I'll be posting more now that that is over . Still getting the house put together the way we want , ton of stuff left to unpack but we are working on it .

I'll check back soon !

Wishing you guy's all the best !
upchitcreek
upchitcreek
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Josilv5 Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:22 pm

Hey guys I am finally able to get back on here with update for Grandson. Things starting to look back up. Intestinal parasite now fully gone and anal fissures were taken care of with a minor surgery that had to be performed to take care of the weight lose problem. He has already regained 5 of the 10 pounds he lost. Back in regular underwear and was able to go back to school last week for at least 1 day to get his certificate for graduating kindergarten and moving on to the 1st grade in September. On another note my human resource department head told me today that she spoke with all the doctors involved in this situation and filed paperwork for me to have been covered under the family leave act and my lost vacation time is going to be given back to me retroactive to May 1st. GOD BLESS MY COMPANY cheers to them. Just seeing my Grandson getting back to normal was enough but their help has now given our whole family a new reason to look forward to the summer Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Thank you guys for always being there Smile Smile
Josilv5
Josilv5
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by upchitcreek Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:01 pm

Josilv5 wrote:Hey guys I am finally able to get back on here with update for Grandson. Things starting to look back up. Intestinal parasite now fully gone and anal fissures were taken care of with a minor surgery that had to be performed to take care of the weight lose problem. He has already regained 5 of the 10 pounds he lost. Back in regular underwear and was able to go back to school last week for at least 1 day to get his certificate for graduating kindergarten and moving on to the 1st grade in September. On another note my human resource department head told me today that she spoke with all the doctors involved in this situation and filed paperwork for me to have been covered under the family leave act and my lost vacation time is going to be given back to me retroactive to May 1st. GOD BLESS MY COMPANY cheers to them. Just seeing my Grandson getting back to normal was enough but their help has now given our whole family a new reason to look forward to the summer Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Thank you guys for always being there Smile Smile

That call's for a big DRINK .....LOOK OUT DRINK CART HERE I COME ...... Twisted Evil affraid cheers drunken drunken
upchitcreek
upchitcreek
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by upchitcreek Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:05 pm

Hey guy's here are a few pics of the house ...if you are interested .

CHECKIN IN - Page 3 2410
CHECKIN IN - Page 3 2010
CHECKIN IN - Page 3 1910

CHECKIN IN - Page 3 1410

Last edited by upchitcreek on Fri Jun 30, 2017 6:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
upchitcreek
upchitcreek
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by upchitcreek Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:11 pm

CHECKIN IN - Page 3 210
CHECKIN IN - Page 3 310
CHECKIN IN - Page 3 910
CHECKIN IN - Page 3 2011
upchitcreek
upchitcreek
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by upchitcreek Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:13 pm

CHECKIN IN - Page 3 710
CHECKIN IN - Page 3 810
CHECKIN IN - Page 3 2012

More pics above these .
upchitcreek
upchitcreek
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Josilv5 Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:56 am

House and yard look great CHIT. Hope all is going well for you and Kim cheers cheers
Josilv5
Josilv5
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by upchitcreek Fri Jun 30, 2017 6:03 pm

Josilv5 wrote:House and yard look great  CHIT. Hope all is going well for you and Kim cheers cheers

Things are going well Bud and back at Ya, we had to take pictures for the INS. Company ......man oh man ....i got a ton more pics ....not one INS. company out here thought we had so much stuff or well that it all added up to as much INS. as we were asking for !
Fooled their asses ...... Twisted Evil Very Happy .
upchitcreek
upchitcreek
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by upchitcreek Tue Jul 04, 2017 6:30 pm

Happy 4th of July guy's.......hope you have a great one ....be safe and enjoy .......oh and remember to drink plenty of adult beverages ...... Twisted Evil CHECKIN IN - Page 3 1852017433 CHECKIN IN - Page 3 1852017433 CHECKIN IN - Page 3 1852017433 CHECKIN IN - Page 3 1852017433 CHECKIN IN - Page 3 1852017433 CHECKIN IN - Page 3 1852017433 CHECKIN IN - Page 3 1852017433 CHECKIN IN - Page 3 1852017433 CHECKIN IN - Page 3 1852017433 CHECKIN IN - Page 3 1852017433 CHECKIN IN - Page 3 1852017433 CHECKIN IN - Page 3 1852017433 CHECKIN IN - Page 3 1852017433 CHECKIN IN - Page 3 1852017433 CHECKIN IN - Page 3 1852017433 CHECKIN IN - Page 3 1852017433 CHECKIN IN - Page 3 1852017433 CHECKIN IN - Page 3 1852017433 drunken affraid Laughing
upchitcreek
upchitcreek
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Josilv5 Tue Jul 04, 2017 6:53 pm

upchitcreek wrote:Happy 4th of July guy's.......hope you have a great one ....be safe and enjoy .......oh and remember to drink plenty of adult beverages ...... Twisted Evil CHECKIN IN - Page 3 1852017433 CHECKIN IN - Page 3 1852017433 CHECKIN IN - Page 3 1852017433 CHECKIN IN - Page 3 1852017433 CHECKIN IN - Page 3 1852017433 CHECKIN IN - Page 3 1852017433 CHECKIN IN - Page 3 1852017433 CHECKIN IN - Page 3 1852017433 CHECKIN IN - Page 3 1852017433 CHECKIN IN - Page 3 1852017433 CHECKIN IN - Page 3 1852017433 CHECKIN IN - Page 3 1852017433 CHECKIN IN - Page 3 1852017433 CHECKIN IN - Page 3 1852017433 CHECKIN IN - Page 3 1852017433 CHECKIN IN - Page 3 1852017433 CHECKIN IN - Page 3 1852017433 CHECKIN IN - Page 3 1852017433 drunken affraid Laughing

Been doing just that for the last 4 days...... Last Friday was my last day of work have been off for 4 days now. Have to go back to work at 4:30AM tomorrow ( Wednesday ) affraid affraid affraid of that alarm clock going off at 3:30AM No No No .....Only good thing is only 3 days until the weekend again Very Happy lol! lol! cheers cheers I know I will still be drunken drunken drunken  when alarm clock goes off but next 3 days there is no production going on in my place so it is only the warehouse working and should give enough time to rest.Even had the supervisors e-mail today that there will be no out going trucks just a few incoming deliveries so it looks like 3 days of easy stuff before we jump back into the fire next Monday Smile Smile Smile
Josilv5
Josilv5
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by upchitcreek Wed Jul 19, 2017 5:19 pm

Hey guy's ......you think we have some big wild hogs in Alabama....check this one out ......He shot it in his front yard ...... Twisted Evil  affraid  affraid  affraid

CHECKIN IN - Page 3 4cbd8e11

Alabama man to display head of 820-pound hog shot in yard

http://myconnection.cox.com/article/trending/67bc6468-6c96-11e7-9aaf-dc0d457e8b83/
upchitcreek
upchitcreek
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Josilv5 Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:17 pm

upchitcreek wrote:Hey guy's ......you think we have some big wild hogs in Alabama....check this one out ......He shot it in his front yard ...... Twisted Evil  affraid  affraid  affraid

http://myconnection.cox.com/article/trending/67bc6468-6c96-11e7-9aaf-dc0d457e8b83/
That is 1 BIG SON OF A BITCH affraid affraid affraid What the HELL was it doing in his front yard Question Question Question

Josilv5
Josilv5
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by upchitcreek Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:52 pm

Josilv5 wrote:
upchitcreek wrote:Hey guy's ......you think we have some big wild hogs in Alabama....check this one out ......He shot it in his front yard ...... Twisted Evil  affraid  affraid  affraid

That is 1 BIG SON OF A BITCH affraid affraid affraid What the HELL was it doing in his front yard Question Question Question

It's wild , so i would think it was looking for food .....maybe his dog or child ....something ? Those fuckers are mean as hell ! affraid  affraid
upchitcreek
upchitcreek
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Josilv5 Tue Aug 01, 2017 7:22 pm

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BUDDY cheers cheers ... You OLD BASTARD lol! lol! Hope you have had the drink cart full all day out there in that dry desert heat affraid affraid of how much CHECKIN IN - Page 3 1852017433 CHECKIN IN - Page 3 1852017433 CHECKIN IN - Page 3 1852017433 and Old Jack & Jim you might be pouring down your drunken drunken OLD throat right now. Anyway hope you had a great day and even a better night coming up. In honor of your Birthday as I sit here at my computer I have my new 24 oz. insulated 2017 CHECKIN IN - Page 3 4016955125 Super Bowl freezer mug filled with 1 half OLD JACK and 1 half OLD JIM with just a splash of coke and ice Do not want to water it down to much lol! lol! cheers cheers cheers
Josilv5
Josilv5
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by upchitcreek Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:40 pm

Josilv5 wrote:HAPPY BIRTHDAY BUDDY cheers cheers ... You OLD BASTARD lol! lol! Hope you have had the drink cart full all day out there in that dry desert heat affraid affraid of how much CHECKIN IN - Page 3 1852017433 CHECKIN IN - Page 3 1852017433 CHECKIN IN - Page 3 1852017433 and Old Jack & Jim you might be pouring down your drunken drunken OLD throat right now. Anyway hope you had a great day and even a better night coming up. In honor of your Birthday as I sit here at my computer I have my new 24 oz. insulated 2017 CHECKIN IN - Page 3 4016955125 Super Bowl freezer mug filled with 1 half OLD JACK and 1 half OLD JIM with just a splash of coke and ice Do not want to water it down to much lol! lol! cheers cheers cheers

OH my head ..... drunken drunken drunken affraid affraid affraid ......but damn i had fun i guess , i dont remember very much ...... affraid affraid Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
upchitcreek
upchitcreek
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by upchitcreek Sun Nov 12, 2017 5:01 pm

Happy Birthday Bud, you OLD FUCK  .....Remember to keep the drink cart full and enjoy !!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil drunken drunken CHECKIN IN - Page 3 1852017433 CHECKIN IN - Page 3 1852017433 CHECKIN IN - Page 3 1852017433 CHECKIN IN - Page 3 1852017433 CHECKIN IN - Page 3 1852017433 drunken drunken
upchitcreek
upchitcreek
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Josilv5 Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:27 pm

upchitcreek wrote:Happy Birthday Bud, you OLD FUCK  .....Remember to keep the drink cart full and enjoy !!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil drunken drunken CHECKIN IN - Page 3 1852017433 CHECKIN IN - Page 3 1852017433 CHECKIN IN - Page 3 1852017433 CHECKIN IN - Page 3 1852017433 CHECKIN IN - Page 3 1852017433 drunken drunken
I am finally going back to work Wednesday. Took Monday and Tuesday as vacation days. 3 of the guys from the warehouse took me down to Foxwoods Casino in Conn. for the weekend just got back Monday afternoon after three days of gambling and all that free booze at the tables Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil I sleep all day today until about 3:00PM and I still have a giant hangover affraid affraid affraid Thank GOD it is another year until I have to put myself through this again. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh thats right the Holidays are now right around the corner. Who am I trying to fool Suspect Suspect Suspect Well I guess I better go find that giant DOG that bit me for 3 days and pay him back Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Josilv5
Josilv5
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by upchitcreek Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:04 pm

Josilv5 wrote:
upchitcreek wrote:Happy Birthday Bud, you OLD FUCK  .....Remember to keep the drink cart full and enjoy !!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil drunken drunken CHECKIN IN - Page 3 1852017433 CHECKIN IN - Page 3 1852017433 CHECKIN IN - Page 3 1852017433 CHECKIN IN - Page 3 1852017433 CHECKIN IN - Page 3 1852017433 drunken drunken
I am finally going back to work Wednesday. Took Monday and Tuesday as vacation days. 3 of the guys from the warehouse took me down to Foxwoods Casino in Conn. for the weekend just got back Monday afternoon after three days of gambling and all that free booze at the tables Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil I sleep all day today until about 3:00PM and I still have a giant hangover affraid affraid affraid Thank GOD it is another year until I have to put myself through this again. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh thats right the Holidays are now right around the corner. Who am I trying to fool Suspect Suspect Suspect Well I guess I better go find that giant DOG that bit me for 3 days and pay him back Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

LMFAO , BITE his ass twice once for me !!!!
upchitcreek
upchitcreek
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Josilv5 Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:09 pm

Hey Guys just want to wish you and your family`s the very Best and safe Thanksgiving Holiday this week. Stay safe and enjoy cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers CHECKIN IN - Page 3 1852017433 CHECKIN IN - Page 3 1852017433 CHECKIN IN - Page 3 1852017433 CHECKIN IN - Page 3 1852017433 CHECKIN IN - Page 3 1852017433
Josilv5
Josilv5
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by upchitcreek Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:22 pm

Josilv5 wrote:Hey Guys just want to wish you and your family`s  the very Best and safe Thanksgiving Holiday this week. Stay safe and enjoy cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers CHECKIN IN - Page 3 1852017433 CHECKIN IN - Page 3 1852017433 CHECKIN IN - Page 3 1852017433 CHECKIN IN - Page 3 1852017433 CHECKIN IN - Page 3 1852017433

Right back at ya Bud ! Very Happy cheers cheers drunken drunken drunken drunken
upchitcreek
upchitcreek
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Josilv5 Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:24 pm

Hey Sports. Just responding to your post on the football thread about your wife. I had no idea she was having surgery. I hope and pray that it was nothing serious and hope she has a full recovery. My thoughts and prayers go out to both of you Sad
Josilv5
Josilv5
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsnut Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:08 pm

Thanks bud. Thought I responded to to thi last week. Probably forgot to hit send. Lol. She doing a little more each day. Son is coming home from college on Thursday, maybe he can help me out taking care of her.
sportsnut
sportsnut
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Josilv5 Wed Dec 20, 2017 8:27 pm

Hey guys I know it is still 5 days away but I want to get out a GREAT BIG WISH that all is okay and you and your families are looking forward to Christmas. I will be posting again prior to the Holiday. I still have some last minute things to take care of but for the most part everything is done Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Josilv5
Josilv5
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Josilv5 Mon Dec 25, 2017 9:38 am

MERRY CHRISTMAS guys. Hope you and your families have wonderful and safe holiday santa santa cheers cheers CHECKIN IN - Page 3 1852017433 CHECKIN IN - Page 3 1852017433 CHECKIN IN - Page 3 1852017433 CHECKIN IN - Page 3 1852017433
Josilv5
Josilv5
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Josilv5 Sat Jan 06, 2018 7:59 pm

Well after having 17 inches of snow dumped on us Thursday and wind chills of 25 below zero I finally got my car dug out and made it in to work today ( Saturday ) Have to go back in again Sunday because earlier this week after the New Year Holiday the brain surgeons who run our place decided to not have the boiler room running and with temps running below freezing the water and steam pipes froze and exploded above the kettle cook areas. Has taken all week long to get 57 feet of water and steam lines replaced and back up running and then having to wait for the U.S.D.A. and the Board of Health to sign off on re-starting food production. I talked to one of my good friends in the sales department today and he told me with the 4 day down time in production we probably lost 4 to 5 million dollars in sales which means we will be working 7 days a week from now until March to get back up to enough inventory. Us in the warehouse have been the only ones working this week just keeping trucks loaded with inventory we already had in stock. The warehouse looks like it was never even used all the storage racks are just about empty of products affraid affraid affraid it is gonna be along time before we can get back up to being ahead.
Josilv5
Josilv5
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by upchitcreek Thu Feb 01, 2018 4:53 pm

Well i have been busy over the last couple of weeks.
My sister and brother-in-law came out and we went on a lil trip .....Grand Canyon among other places.These are on ROUTE 66
CHECKIN IN - Page 3 20180124CHECKIN IN - Page 3 20180125CHECKIN IN - Page 3 20180126CHECKIN IN - Page 3 20180127
CHECKIN IN - Page 3 20180128
CHECKIN IN - Page 3 20180129
CHECKIN IN - Page 3 20180130

Last edited by upchitcreek on Thu Feb 01, 2018 5:29 pm; edited 5 times in total
upchitcreek
upchitcreek
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by upchitcreek Thu Feb 01, 2018 5:00 pm

These are from the grand Canyon

CHECKIN IN - Page 3 20180117CHECKIN IN - Page 3 20180121CHECKIN IN - Page 3 20180122CHECKIN IN - Page 3 20180123
upchitcreek
upchitcreek
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by upchitcreek Thu Feb 01, 2018 5:35 pm

Montezuma's Castle

CHECKIN IN - Page 3 Dscn0423
CHECKIN IN - Page 3 Dscn0424
CHECKIN IN - Page 3 Dscn0425
CHECKIN IN - Page 3 Dscn0426
upchitcreek
upchitcreek
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by upchitcreek Thu Feb 01, 2018 5:44 pm

These are from the Montezuma's Well, i'll send more later ......

CHECKIN IN - Page 3 Dscn0427
CHECKIN IN - Page 3 Dscn0428
CHECKIN IN - Page 3 Dscn0429CHECKIN IN - Page 3 Dscn0430
upchitcreek
upchitcreek
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Josilv5 Thu Feb 01, 2018 6:36 pm

Nice Pics Buddy.......... Looks like a great time and nice weather............ Here in southern new england teens to low 20`s and more snow on the way for friday Rolling Eyes Mad
Josilv5
Josilv5
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Josilv5 Wed Feb 28, 2018 6:33 pm

Hey guys been awhile since I checked in. Hope both of you and your families are doing well and looking forward to the spring time coming real soon. Things here have been good family is all well including grandson and granddaughter. Hope to hear from you two soon. Stay safe and healthy.
Josilv5
Josilv5
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by upchitcreek Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:05 pm

Josilv5 wrote:Hey guys been awhile since I checked in. Hope both of you and your families are doing well and looking forward to the spring time coming real soon. Things here have been good family is all well including grandson and granddaughter. Hope to hear from you two soon. Stay safe and healthy.

All is good here Bud .
upchitcreek
upchitcreek
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Josilv5 Wed Mar 07, 2018 1:08 pm

upchitcreek wrote:
Josilv5 wrote:Hey guys been awhile since I checked in. Hope both of you and your families are doing well and looking forward to the spring time coming real soon. Things here have been good family is all well including grandson and granddaughter. Hope to hear from you two soon. Stay safe and healthy.

All is good here Bud .
Glad to hear that everything is okay with you and family CHIT. Need to hear from Sportsnut now to make sure he is okay. I figured I would have heard from him by now to give me some SHIT about my CHECKIN IN - Page 3 3081023319 going down in the Super Bowl or maybe he is just rolling around still laughing at me from his happiness lol! lol! lol!
Josilv5
Josilv5
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsnut Mon Mar 12, 2018 7:12 pm

I'm still here guys. Alive and very well! I'm still waiting for Brady to retire, Jos. Lol I might retire before he does. No longer worried about the work situation, we have so much construction going on here in Western Pa, they are having a tough time manning the jobs. I've been working with a company that's building 3 new gas powered generating stations.I should be good for years as far as work goes. All those tough years have really made me appreciate having a good job a lot more than I used to. The family is doing okay. My son graduates college in May. Hopefully he can find a good job and the wife and I can start planning for retirement.
sportsnut
sportsnut
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next