Latest topics
» CHECKIN IN
Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:52 pm by upchitcreek

» LETS TALK HOCKEY
Mon Jun 12, 2017 11:37 pm by upchitcreek

» LETS TALK BASKETBALL
Wed Apr 05, 2017 11:56 am by upchitcreek

» LETS TALK BASEBALL
Mon Apr 03, 2017 7:43 am by sportsnut

» LETS TALK FOOTBALL
Tue Feb 21, 2017 3:00 pm by upchitcreek

» CHECKIN IN
Fri Jul 24, 2015 6:22 pm by upchitcreek

» Let`s Talk Women In Sports
Mon Jul 13, 2015 4:47 pm by sportsnut

» LETS TALK RACING
Thu Jul 09, 2015 7:53 am by sportsnut

» Horse Racing Triple Crown
Sat Jun 06, 2015 6:57 pm by upchitcreek

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 12 on Mon Feb 17, 2014 3:28 pm
July 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
     12
3456789
10111213141516
17181920212223
24252627282930
31      

Calendar Calendar


CHECKIN IN

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: CHECKIN IN

Post by Josilv5 on Fri Jan 22, 2016 8:44 pm

Getting prepared for the first big snow storm of the winter up here 7 to 10 inches expected to fall starting Saturday afternoon until Sunday morning. Have been lucky so far with mild temps so far this winter but it was bound to catch up to us sooner or later. Feel bad for the Washington D.C./ New York areas that are gonna see up to 2 to 3 feet of snow from this storm affraid affraid affraid for them
avatar
Josilv5
Admin

Posts : 595
Join date : 2012-11-01
Age : 52
Location : Fall River, Massachusetts

Back to top Go down

Re: CHECKIN IN

Post by upchitcreek on Sat Jan 23, 2016 2:12 pm

Josilv5 wrote:Getting prepared for the first big snow storm of the winter up here 7 to 10 inches expected to fall starting Saturday afternoon until Sunday morning. Have been lucky so far with mild temps so far this winter but it was bound to catch up to us sooner or later. Feel bad for the Washington D.C./ New York areas that are gonna see up to 2 to 3 feet of snow from this storm affraid affraid affraid for them


I was going to ask how much snow are you going to get . 2 TO 3 feet...... Evil or Very Mad affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid
avatar
upchitcreek
Admin

Posts : 2004
Join date : 2012-11-01
Age : 57
Location : Florida

Back to top Go down

Re: CHECKIN IN

Post by Josilv5 on Mon Feb 08, 2016 7:48 pm

Well with another Football season now in the books it is time to look forward to the boys of spring and summer with baseball. Of course we do still have the best month and a half of college basketball ahead of us leading up to the best time of the year with March Madness. We also have the greatest test of stamina to come with 3 months of grueling NHL playoffs where it takes 16 wins to claim a championship in a hard fought grind. Lets move on to some more thrilling sports moments over the coming months. cheers cheers to everyone .. Ohhhhhhhhhhh I totally forgot about the NBA playoffs
avatar
Josilv5
Admin

Posts : 595
Join date : 2012-11-01
Age : 52
Location : Fall River, Massachusetts

Back to top Go down

Re: CHECKIN IN

Post by upchitcreek on Fri Feb 12, 2016 10:51 am

Sorry i haven't logged in for a few day , but there is a reason ....i have been in the hospital , i had a rupture in my prostate .....bleeding badly ....it happened Sunday morning (super bowl). I was released Wednesday late afternoon . I get home to find my female cat doesn't feel well so we took her to HER vet they kept her that night said they needed to run some test and do a ultrasound , Thursday afternoon we had to put her down ..... Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad ......JOS you may remember her (MIMI)-pronounced MEME ........she was the cat that loved watching sports with me .....football,hockey,nascar.....any of it !
I'll miss my Baby Girl ....... Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad !!!!!
avatar
upchitcreek
Admin

Posts : 2004
Join date : 2012-11-01
Age : 57
Location : Florida

Back to top Go down

Re: CHECKIN IN

Post by sportsnut on Sat Feb 13, 2016 7:27 pm

Hope you're feeling better, Chit! Sorry to hear about your cat.
avatar
sportsnut
Admin

Posts : 1028
Join date : 2012-11-03
Age : 55
Location : Latrobe, Pa

Back to top Go down

Re: CHECKIN IN

Post by Josilv5 on Wed Feb 17, 2016 8:57 pm

upchitcreek wrote:Sorry i haven't logged in for a few day , but there is a reason ....i have been in the hospital , i had a rupture in my prostate .....bleeding badly ....it happened Sunday morning (super bowl). I was released Wednesday late afternoon . I get home to find my female cat doesn't feel well so we took her to HER vet they kept her that night said they needed to run some test and do a ultrasound , Thursday afternoon we had to put her down ..... Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad ......JOS you may remember her (MIMI)-pronounced MEME ........she was the cat that loved watching sports with me .....football,hockey,nascar.....any of it !
I'll miss my Baby Girl ....... Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad !!!!!

Sorry to hear about MIMI Chit. Yes I do remember our conversations about her.... She was just like my pride and joy Cat ( Baby Girl ) who still loves to watch the Boston Bruins with me on TV and still follows the puck up and down the ice until she gives up from wearing herself out she is now 7 years old and I cannot think what it will be like to lose her.... I have gone through the heartbreak of having to put my other 2 female cats down in the past ( Peanut and Patches ) and hope you can find the peace of knowing that MIMI gave you all that you could hope for in her life. I hope and pray that you are feeling better from your medical situation Crying or Very sad


avatar
Josilv5
Admin

Posts : 595
Join date : 2012-11-01
Age : 52
Location : Fall River, Massachusetts

Back to top Go down

Re: CHECKIN IN

Post by upchitcreek on Thu Feb 18, 2016 11:53 am

Josilv5 wrote:
upchitcreek wrote:Sorry i haven't logged in for a few day , but there is a reason ....i have been in the hospital , i had a rupture in my prostate .....bleeding badly ....it happened Sunday morning (super bowl). I was released Wednesday late afternoon . I get home to find my female cat doesn't feel well so we took her to HER vet they kept her that night said they needed to run some test and do a ultrasound , Thursday afternoon we had to put her down ..... Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad ......JOS you may remember her (MIMI)-pronounced MEME ........she was the cat that loved watching sports with me .....football,hockey,nascar.....any of it !
I'll miss my Baby Girl ....... Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad !!!!!


Sorry to hear about MIMI Chit. Yes I do remember our conversations about her.... She was just like my pride and joy Cat ( Baby Girl ) who still loves to watch the Boston Bruins with me on TV and still follows the puck up and down the ice until she gives up from wearing herself out she is now 7 years old and I cannot think what it will be like to lose her.... I have gone through the heartbreak of having to put my other 2 female cats down in the past ( Peanut and Patches ) and hope you can find the peace of knowing that MIMI gave you all that you could hope for in her life. I hope and pray that you are feeling better from your medical situation Crying or Very sad




Thanks Guy's !
MIMI was my baby girl , we had her for 12 years , she had a tumor we didn't know about ...not even her vet knew, even after many many checkups , anyway it ruptured and she was bleeding inside , they did a ultrasound and come to find out it was inoperable so the only chose was to put her down ..... her vet was so upset that they missed it for all those years , he didn't charge us anything , not a penny .

Now for me i'm doing a lil better , still hard to sit for a long period of time so i'm on my back most of the time . My Doc said i would be sore for about a month but should be OK.It's been 10 days so far and it is getting easier for me to get around ....my major bitch is NO JACK OR JIM for at least 3 more weeks and only a couple beers at a time for 1 more week .......... Evil or Very Mad  Mad  affraid  affraid !!!!!
avatar
upchitcreek
Admin

Posts : 2004
Join date : 2012-11-01
Age : 57
Location : Florida

Back to top Go down

Re: CHECKIN IN

Post by sportsnut on Tue Feb 23, 2016 10:31 am

Hi guys, hope you are doing ok. Watching a little bit of college basketball and the Penguins these days.Works been off and on, waiting right now for the spring outage to start at the powerhouse. Guess the Pirates are starting training in Florida, expect them to take a step back this year. Take care.
avatar
sportsnut
Admin

Posts : 1028
Join date : 2012-11-03
Age : 55
Location : Latrobe, Pa

Back to top Go down

Re: CHECKIN IN

Post by Josilv5 on Wed Mar 02, 2016 8:13 pm

Hey guys hope all has been well for everyone. Still been some busy times at work but starting to slow down now ( peak soup season ) is just about over. Another 2 or 3 weeks and it will be back to just a 40 hour work week ( for us in the warehouse ) no more overtime for the next 4 months unless it is really needed. At least the weather is starting to change for the better ( spring is in the air ) cannot complain about this winter up here in the northeast. Last year at this time we still had about 4 feet of snow on the ground this year all total less then 2 feet for the whole winter Very Happy Surprised.... cheers cheers to all
avatar
Josilv5
Admin

Posts : 595
Join date : 2012-11-01
Age : 52
Location : Fall River, Massachusetts

Back to top Go down

Re: CHECKIN IN

Post by upchitcreek on Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:53 pm

Well guy's i'm almost back to normal ....... Very Happy ....i still cant have my Jack or Jim but i can have my beer ...... Very Happy .....My doc says i got a ways to go yet but it is coming along at a good pace cheers !
I've been watching a lil basketball & racing .
I'm glad winter is gone here , temps are in the low to mid 70's and everything is turning green ... Very Happy

Look's like i will be moving to ARIZONA at the end of APRIL ...i'll let you guy's know more about that later .
avatar
upchitcreek
Admin

Posts : 2004
Join date : 2012-11-01
Age : 57
Location : Florida

Back to top Go down

Re: CHECKIN IN

Post by Josilv5 on Wed Mar 16, 2016 7:10 pm

Hey Chit what has happened to the site I am able to post on threads but there are no emotion options available and no way to send a PM and the thread list on the left side of screen will not even scroll anymore. What is going on??????????
avatar
Josilv5
Admin

Posts : 595
Join date : 2012-11-01
Age : 52
Location : Fall River, Massachusetts

Back to top Go down

Re: CHECKIN IN

Post by upchitcreek on Thu Mar 17, 2016 7:10 pm

Josilv5 wrote:Hey Chit what has happened to the site I am able to post on threads but there are no emotion options available and no way to send a PM and the thread list on the left side of screen will not even scroll anymore. What is going on??????????


Bots cleaning the site , they do that twice a month and when they are cleaning nothing really works right .
avatar
upchitcreek
Admin

Posts : 2004
Join date : 2012-11-01
Age : 57
Location : Florida

Back to top Go down

Re: CHECKIN IN

Post by Josilv5 on Sat Mar 19, 2016 8:44 pm

Hey Chit how long does it take for the Bots to clean the site????? Been 3 days now that I cannot see a lot of options to PM and scroll still not working.
avatar
Josilv5
Admin

Posts : 595
Join date : 2012-11-01
Age : 52
Location : Fall River, Massachusetts

Back to top Go down

Re: CHECKIN IN

Post by upchitcreek on Sun Mar 20, 2016 10:02 am

Not that long , log out and log back in see if that works , everything i see is working fine so it must be on your end .
avatar
upchitcreek
Admin

Posts : 2004
Join date : 2012-11-01
Age : 57
Location : Florida

Back to top Go down

Re: CHECKIN IN

Post by Josilv5 on Sun Mar 20, 2016 8:24 pm

Hey Chit. did what you said logged off and back on but still no results.... I do not even have a reply choice to your posts. I have to keep putting in new ones.
avatar
Josilv5
Admin

Posts : 595
Join date : 2012-11-01
Age : 52
Location : Fall River, Massachusetts

Back to top Go down

Re: CHECKIN IN

Post by upchitcreek on Sun Mar 20, 2016 10:25 pm

Hey Bud , delete the forum cookies , as soon as you sign on look on the right side of the page you should see delete cookies click on it then you will have to log back in , let's see if that works .
avatar
upchitcreek
Admin

Posts : 2004
Join date : 2012-11-01
Age : 57
Location : Florida

Back to top Go down

Re: CHECKIN IN

Post by upchitcreek on Mon Mar 21, 2016 6:27 pm

Jos , i see you got my PM. Were you not able to reply ?
avatar
upchitcreek
Admin

Posts : 2004
Join date : 2012-11-01
Age : 57
Location : Florida

Back to top Go down

Re: CHECKIN IN

Post by Josilv5 on Mon Mar 21, 2016 7:05 pm

upchitcreek wrote:Jos , i see you got my PM. Were you not able to reply ?

Hey Chit I got it fixed. It was the firewall being on with my Kaspersky antivirus conflicting with my regular firewall with windows. Once I blocked the Kaspersky firewall I got most things back. Scroll is working once again but I only have 2 smiley emoticons working ( very happy and cheers ) I do have all my sports emoticons available. Can you get me back all the others??????? cheers cheers
avatar
Josilv5
Admin

Posts : 595
Join date : 2012-11-01
Age : 52
Location : Fall River, Massachusetts

Back to top Go down

Re: CHECKIN IN

Post by upchitcreek on Mon Mar 21, 2016 9:21 pm

Josilv5 wrote:
upchitcreek wrote:Jos , i see you got my PM. Were you not able to reply ?

Hey Chit I got it fixed. It was the firewall being on with my Kaspersky antivirus conflicting with my regular firewall with windows. Once I blocked the Kaspersky firewall I got most things back. Scroll is working once again but I only have 2 smiley emoticons working ( very happy and cheers ) I do have all my sports emoticons available. Can you get me back all the others??????? cheers cheers

They should come back on their own ! But i'm glad you got that fixed ...... Very Happy
avatar
upchitcreek
Admin

Posts : 2004
Join date : 2012-11-01
Age : 57
Location : Florida

Back to top Go down

Re: CHECKIN IN

Post by Josilv5 on Tue Mar 22, 2016 5:02 am

upchitcreek wrote:
Josilv5 wrote:
upchitcreek wrote:Jos , i see you got my PM. Were you not able to reply ?

Hey Chit I got it fixed. It was the firewall being on with my Kaspersky antivirus conflicting with my regular firewall with windows. Once I blocked the Kaspersky firewall I got most things back. Scroll is working once again but I only have 2 smiley emoticons working ( very happy and cheers ) I do have all my sports emoticons available. Can you get me back all the others??????? cheers cheers

They should come back on their own ! But i'm glad you got that fixed ...... Very Happy
Hey Buddy as of this morning heading out to work the emoticons still have not all come back only have the 2 smileys and all sports ones
avatar
Josilv5
Admin

Posts : 595
Join date : 2012-11-01
Age : 52
Location : Fall River, Massachusetts

Back to top Go down

Re: CHECKIN IN

Post by upchitcreek on Sun Apr 10, 2016 8:39 pm

Happy Birthday Sports !!! Hope you have a great one !!!

Very Happy cheers cheers drunken drunken Twisted Evil
avatar
upchitcreek
Admin

Posts : 2004
Join date : 2012-11-01
Age : 57
Location : Florida

Back to top Go down

Re: CHECKIN IN

Post by Josilv5 on Sun Apr 10, 2016 9:27 pm

upchitcreek wrote:Happy Birthday Sports !!! Hope you have a great one !!!

Very Happy cheers cheers drunken drunken Twisted Evil

Times 222222 Sports..... Hope you have a great birthday cheers cheers
avatar
Josilv5
Admin

Posts : 595
Join date : 2012-11-01
Age : 52
Location : Fall River, Massachusetts

Back to top Go down

Re: CHECKIN IN

Post by sportsnut on Fri Apr 15, 2016 8:13 am

Josilv5 wrote:
upchitcreek wrote:Happy Birthday Sports !!! Hope you have a great one !!!

Very Happy cheers cheers drunken drunken Twisted Evil

Times 222222 Sports..... Hope you have a great birthday cheers cheers
A very late Thank You guys! A few things going on here, nothing super major, but I haven't checked the forum for a while!
avatar
sportsnut
Admin

Posts : 1028
Join date : 2012-11-03
Age : 55
Location : Latrobe, Pa

Back to top Go down

Re: CHECKIN IN

Post by upchitcreek on Sat Apr 16, 2016 5:28 pm

sportsnut wrote:
Josilv5 wrote:
upchitcreek wrote:Happy Birthday Sports !!! Hope you have a great one !!!

Very Happy cheers cheers drunken drunken Twisted Evil

Times 222222 Sports..... Hope you have a great birthday cheers cheers
A very late Thank You guys! A few things going on here, nothing super major, but I haven't checked the forum for a while!


I know what you mean Sports , i'm getting ready to move to Arizona in about 12 days ....i'll let you know more about that in a day or 2 , right now ....i'm just trying to get everything in order here ....... affraid affraid affraid affraid .....ya never know all the stuff you got and all the things that need to be done before you leave until you move.... affraid affraid scratch scratch scratch affraid affraid study study study affraid affraid affraid scratch scratch drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken
avatar
upchitcreek
Admin

Posts : 2004
Join date : 2012-11-01
Age : 57
Location : Florida

Back to top Go down

Re: CHECKIN IN

Post by upchitcreek on Thu Apr 28, 2016 9:24 am

Ok guy's it's moving day ...... affraid affraid ....i'll check in here when i can , until i get settled in Arizona .
Take care and i'll chat with you soon .
avatar
upchitcreek
Admin

Posts : 2004
Join date : 2012-11-01
Age : 57
Location : Florida

Back to top Go down

Re: CHECKIN IN

Post by upchitcreek on Sat May 21, 2016 3:38 pm

Hey guy's i'm still here ......busy getting settled in , but we made the trip ok ...... Very Happy Twisted Evil
avatar
upchitcreek
Admin

Posts : 2004
Join date : 2012-11-01
Age : 57
Location : Florida

Back to top Go down

Re: CHECKIN IN

Post by upchitcreek on Sun Jun 19, 2016 2:12 pm

Happy Fathers Day guy's , hope you have a great day ... Very Happy drunken Twisted Evil
avatar
upchitcreek
Admin

Posts : 2004
Join date : 2012-11-01
Age : 57
Location : Florida

Back to top Go down

Re: CHECKIN IN

Post by Josilv5 on Sun Jun 19, 2016 7:04 pm

upchitcreek wrote:Happy Fathers Day guy's , hope you have a great day ... Very Happy drunken Twisted Evil

Times 2 to all out there cheers cheers cheers
avatar
Josilv5
Admin

Posts : 595
Join date : 2012-11-01
Age : 52
Location : Fall River, Massachusetts

Back to top Go down

Re: CHECKIN IN

Post by sportsnut on Mon Jun 20, 2016 7:54 am

Josilv5 wrote:
upchitcreek wrote:Happy Fathers Day guy's , hope you have a great day ... Very Happy drunken Twisted Evil

Times 2 to all out there cheers cheers cheers
Very Happy
avatar
sportsnut
Admin

Posts : 1028
Join date : 2012-11-03
Age : 55
Location : Latrobe, Pa

Back to top Go down

Re: CHECKIN IN

Post by upchitcreek on Mon Jun 20, 2016 3:58 pm

Well guy's i have been here in Phoenix ( Glendale ) AZ for 6 weeks now .....fair warning .....IT IS FUCKING HOT  out here ......for the last 10 days the lowest temp we have had was 107 in the shade at 11 pm......... affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid , Temp was 118 Friday and 120 Sat. & Sun , today it is only 109 but the high is forecast to be 117  later today ....these are the real temps... not heat index's ... affraid affraid affraid  thank god for AC and lots of cold beverages ...... Very Happy cheers drunken drunken Twisted Evil .
avatar
upchitcreek
Admin

Posts : 2004
Join date : 2012-11-01
Age : 57
Location : Florida

Back to top Go down

Re: CHECKIN IN

Post by upchitcreek on Mon Jun 20, 2016 4:02 pm

Oh last night it was 110 at midnight .... affraid
avatar
upchitcreek
Admin

Posts : 2004
Join date : 2012-11-01
Age : 57
Location : Florida

Back to top Go down

Re: CHECKIN IN

Post by Josilv5 on Mon Jun 20, 2016 7:52 pm

upchitcreek wrote:Oh last night it was 110 at midnight .... affraid

Keep the A/C cranked and just an idea to stay cool and hydrated at the same time. Fill the bathtub with cold water and plenty of ice and nice adult beverages and when you get really hot just climb in the tub get cooled off and drunken drunken at the same time Smile Laughing cheers cheers affraid affraid affraid
avatar
Josilv5
Admin

Posts : 595
Join date : 2012-11-01
Age : 52
Location : Fall River, Massachusetts

Back to top Go down

Re: CHECKIN IN

Post by upchitcreek on Mon Jun 20, 2016 11:20 pm

Josilv5 wrote:
upchitcreek wrote:Oh last night it was 110 at midnight .... affraid

Keep the A/C cranked and just an idea to stay cool and hydrated at the same time. Fill the bathtub with cold water and plenty of ice and nice adult beverages and when you get really hot just climb in the tub get cooled off and drunken drunken at the same time Smile Laughing cheers cheers affraid affraid affraid


Already been there done that ......the place we are in right now has 4 swimming pools as well ....we had to rent a Town Home for 6 to 9 months while GARY (F-I-L) adds a third bedroom ,a new roof  ,a swimming pool and Solar Panels to the house hes giving us ...he's also having a 20 x 30 shop built in the back yard for my cars ....... Twisted Evil Very Happy
avatar
upchitcreek
Admin

Posts : 2004
Join date : 2012-11-01
Age : 57
Location : Florida

Back to top Go down

Re: CHECKIN IN

Post by Josilv5 on Tue Jun 21, 2016 6:11 pm

upchitcreek wrote:
Josilv5 wrote:
upchitcreek wrote:Oh last night it was 110 at midnight .... affraid

Keep the A/C cranked and just an idea to stay cool and hydrated at the same time. Fill the bathtub with cold water and plenty of ice and nice adult beverages and when you get really hot just climb in the tub get cooled off and drunken drunken at the same time Smile Laughing cheers cheers affraid affraid affraid


Already been there done that ......the place we are in right now has 4 swimming pools as well ....we had to rent a Town Home for 6 to 9 months while GARY (F-I-L) adds a third bedroom ,a new roof  ,a swimming pool and Solar Panels to the house hes giving us ...he's also having a 20 x 30 shop built in the back yard for my cars ....... Twisted Evil Very Happy
Sounds like some very nice new living spaces coming your way.Now the big question is this all taken place out in Arizona and mean you not going back to Florida or are these changes being made back in Florida Question Question Question Anyway try to stay cool and make sure the has plenty of ice and do not forget to keep JACK and JIM on ice also lol! lol! cheers cheers
avatar
Josilv5
Admin

Posts : 595
Join date : 2012-11-01
Age : 52
Location : Fall River, Massachusetts

Back to top Go down

Re: CHECKIN IN

Post by upchitcreek on Tue Jun 21, 2016 8:55 pm

Josilv5 wrote:
upchitcreek wrote:
Josilv5 wrote:
upchitcreek wrote:Oh last night it was 110 at midnight .... affraid

Keep the A/C cranked and just an idea to stay cool and hydrated at the same time. Fill the bathtub with cold water and plenty of ice and nice adult beverages and when you get really hot just climb in the tub get cooled off and drunken drunken at the same time Smile Laughing cheers cheers affraid affraid affraid


Already been there done that ......the place we are in right now has 4 swimming pools as well ....we had to rent a Town Home for 6 to 9 months while GARY (F-I-L) adds a third bedroom ,a new roof  ,a swimming pool and Solar Panels to the house hes giving us ...he's also having a 20 x 30 shop built in the back yard for my cars ....... Twisted Evil Very Happy
Sounds like some very nice new living spaces coming your way.Now the big question is this all taken place out in Arizona and mean you not going back to Florida or are these changes being made back in Florida Question Question Question Anyway try to stay cool and make sure the has plenty of ice and do not forget to keep JACK and JIM on ice also lol! lol! cheers cheers

Arizona , it's stuff he wanted to get done anyway before he passes away (resale value ) . Everything is coming to Kim anyway seeing as that Kim is a only child , we are only out here until he passes and he's not in good health at all ..... his doctor said he may have 2 years 3 at best if he takes really good care of himself ,he also said he may not see the sun rise in the morning . We will be selling everything out here and heading back to Florida , it's just to hot for us to stay here permanently  .
avatar
upchitcreek
Admin

Posts : 2004
Join date : 2012-11-01
Age : 57
Location : Florida

Back to top Go down

Re: CHECKIN IN

Post by Josilv5 on Wed Jun 22, 2016 6:55 pm

upchitcreek wrote:
Josilv5 wrote:
upchitcreek wrote:
Josilv5 wrote:
upchitcreek wrote:Oh last night it was 110 at midnight .... affraid

Keep the A/C cranked and just an idea to stay cool and hydrated at the same time. Fill the bathtub with cold water and plenty of ice and nice adult beverages and when you get really hot just climb in the tub get cooled off and drunken drunken at the same time Smile Laughing cheers cheers affraid affraid affraid


Already been there done that ......the place we are in right now has 4 swimming pools as well ....we had to rent a Town Home for 6 to 9 months while GARY (F-I-L) adds a third bedroom ,a new roof  ,a swimming pool and Solar Panels to the house hes giving us ...he's also having a 20 x 30 shop built in the back yard for my cars ....... Twisted Evil Very Happy
Sounds like some very nice new living spaces coming your way.Now the big question is this all taken place out in Arizona and mean you not going back to Florida or are these changes being made back in Florida Question Question Question Anyway try to stay cool and make sure the has plenty of ice and do not forget to keep JACK and JIM on ice also lol! lol! cheers cheers

Arizona , it's stuff he wanted to get done anyway before he passes away (resale value ) . Everything is coming to Kim anyway seeing as that Kim is a only child , we are only out here until he passes and he's not in good health at all ..... his doctor said he may have 2 years 3 at best if he takes really good care of himself ,he also said he may not see the sun rise in the morning . We will be selling everything out here and heading back to Florida , it's just to hot for us to stay here permanently  .
WOW Buddy that seems to be a very strange situation you find yourself in. He could pass away at anytime or keep kicking ( God Willing ) for up to 2-3 years or any where in between. How does that effect your home back in Florida? I know you told me your son ( I believe ) is taking care of the place while you are out there but what happens in between if something happens back home in Florida? I hope you have back up plans affraid affraid Hope everything works out for you and Kim and remember you guys are always in my thoughts after all these years. Keep the  cold and keep me posted on everything cheers cheers cheers
avatar
Josilv5
Admin

Posts : 595
Join date : 2012-11-01
Age : 52
Location : Fall River, Massachusetts

Back to top Go down

Re: CHECKIN IN

Post by upchitcreek on Mon Jul 04, 2016 2:10 pm

Everything will be fine in Florida , if need be i can be there in 6 hours .
As for out here we will be alright ....just hot !!!!!!
Ya know the F-I-L has his good days and bad ....we thought he was gone yesterday ......he had a really bad morning and then in the afternoon we had to call 911 ...got him to the hospital and after a few test they said he had had a mild stroke , so for right now he's in the hospital till??????
Anyway .....Happy 4TH of July ....be safe and be sure to    hydrate very well ... Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
avatar
upchitcreek
Admin

Posts : 2004
Join date : 2012-11-01
Age : 57
Location : Florida

Back to top Go down

Re: CHECKIN IN

Post by Josilv5 on Mon Aug 01, 2016 2:54 pm

Happy Birthday CHIT ( you old Bastard ) Razz Hope you are staying hydrated in the proper way today Laughing Laughing cheers cheers
avatar
Josilv5
Admin

Posts : 595
Join date : 2012-11-01
Age : 52
Location : Fall River, Massachusetts

Back to top Go down

Re: CHECKIN IN

Post by upchitcreek on Mon Aug 01, 2016 5:50 pm

Josilv5 wrote:Happy Birthday CHIT ( you old Bastard ) Razz Hope you are staying hydrated in the proper way today Laughing Laughing cheers cheers





Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
avatar
upchitcreek
Admin

Posts : 2004
Join date : 2012-11-01
Age : 57
Location : Florida

Back to top Go down

Re: CHECKIN IN

Post by upchitcreek on Mon Aug 29, 2016 5:19 pm

Happy Birthday ROOKIE .... cheers
Hope you have a great one !! Twisted Evil
avatar
upchitcreek
Admin

Posts : 2004
Join date : 2012-11-01
Age : 57
Location : Florida

Back to top Go down

Re: CHECKIN IN

Post by upchitcreek on Sun Oct 30, 2016 6:05 pm

Hey guy's look at what i woke up to this morning


avatar
upchitcreek
Admin

Posts : 2004
Join date : 2012-11-01
Age : 57
Location : Florida

Back to top Go down

Re: CHECKIN IN

Post by upchitcreek on Sun Oct 30, 2016 6:13 pm

More




avatar
upchitcreek
Admin

Posts : 2004
Join date : 2012-11-01
Age : 57
Location : Florida

Back to top Go down

Re: CHECKIN IN

Post by Josilv5 on Sun Oct 30, 2016 7:11 pm

What the HELL happened???????
avatar
Josilv5
Admin

Posts : 595
Join date : 2012-11-01
Age : 52
Location : Fall River, Massachusetts

Back to top Go down

Re: CHECKIN IN

Post by upchitcreek on Sun Oct 30, 2016 7:52 pm

Josilv5 wrote:What the HELL happened???????

Elizabeth was stopped at a light ( a cop was right beside her at the intersection ) and this ...illegal female , drunk plowed right into her (est. speed 45 mph) , then jumped out of her car and ran , the cops caught her 4 blocks down the road ....She has a list of charges as long as my arm on her right now and will have to post a 30,000 cash only bond ( no bail bondsman excepted for all this ) to get out of jail !
The black car on the tow truck is hers , the front end of the car is pushed back into the dash , it's a wonder she even got out of the car .
Oh by the way the cop car (SWAT CAR) took the worst of it . They wouldn't allow me to take pictures of it though .
avatar
upchitcreek
Admin

Posts : 2004
Join date : 2012-11-01
Age : 57
Location : Florida

Back to top Go down

Re: CHECKIN IN

Post by Josilv5 on Wed Nov 09, 2016 8:47 pm

Well guys the Election is over and another Sad Sad day for the United States..... Trump gets in as a known women hater/ biased Pig to anyone he dislikes and never been in politics or served his country. Do not get me wrong Clinton would have been no better. Dishonest, lying, and worst of all got many of our good men and women of the military killed by shady actions on her part. I am not afraid to admit that I went with other choices on just my local state ballot questions and for the first time sat this one out to who got in the White House. We were all going to get SCREWED one way or the other. I hope I am wrong somewhere down the road over the next 4 years but it does not look good affraid affraid affraid Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil is now on our doorstep and leading the country. GOD BLESS THE U.S.A......... I sure hope he is looking down on us pale Crying or Very sad
avatar
Josilv5
Admin

Posts : 595
Join date : 2012-11-01
Age : 52
Location : Fall River, Massachusetts

Back to top Go down

Re: CHECKIN IN

Post by upchitcreek on Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:22 pm

Josilv5 wrote:Well guys the Election is over and another Sad Sad day for the United States..... Trump gets in as a known women hater/ biased Pig to anyone he dislikes and never been in politics or served his country. Do not get me wrong Clinton would have been no better. Dishonest, lying, and worst of all got many of our good men and women of the military killed by shady actions on her part. I am not afraid to admit that I went with other choices on just my local state ballot questions and for the first time sat this one out to who got in the White House. We were all going to get SCREWED one way or the other. I hope I am wrong somewhere down the road over the next 4 years but it does not look good affraid affraid affraid Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil is now on our doorstep and leading the country. GOD BLESS THE U.S.A......... I sure hope he is looking down on us pale Crying or Very sad

Well JOS , the choice of which one of the two to vote for was like choosing which Venereal Disease I wanted to suffer with . affraid affraid affraid
So knowing what Clinton has done over the last 30 years and not knowing what Trump will do as President , left me hanging as well .....I'll be honest here ....i held my nose and voted Trump . I just hope it wasn't a mistake .All i can say is i'm willing to give the man a chance . Who knows how it will turn out ?????
avatar
upchitcreek
Admin

Posts : 2004
Join date : 2012-11-01
Age : 57
Location : Florida

Back to top Go down

Re: CHECKIN IN

Post by upchitcreek on Sat Nov 12, 2016 5:29 pm

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOS .......I hope you have a great one ....dont forget to .... until you are drunken drunken drunken Twisted Evil
avatar
upchitcreek
Admin

Posts : 2004
Join date : 2012-11-01
Age : 57
Location : Florida

Back to top Go down

Re: CHECKIN IN

Post by sportsnut on Fri Dec 23, 2016 9:21 am

Hi Guys! Hope you guys have a great Christmas! Another football season is almost over. Very sad. Sorry I haven't been as engaged in the forum the last few months. Been on tight schedule construction project since July with lots of OT. In fact a lot of my football picks were entered on my phone during breaks.
In other words, It's been a very good year for me. But the one thing, I've learned in the last 10 years, good or bad year, I will survive. And there are things a lot more important than a job. I don't take things for granted, like I used to anymore.
Really looking forward to seeing my entire family Christmas eve. So blessed to still have both my parents and I just savor every second I spend with them.
On a lot less serious note, I rewarded myself for my good year the other day. I very rarely due this, most of my extra money goes to getting my son through college. I went out and bought a 65" 4k TV to replace the 11 year old plasma. It's Beautiful! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy lol! Going to be a great Bowl and NFL playoffs sesaon!
Love picking games with you two, hope we can do this for years! Again, wishing you guys and your families a happy and blessed holiday season.
Jim
avatar
sportsnut
Admin

Posts : 1028
Join date : 2012-11-03
Age : 55
Location : Latrobe, Pa

Back to top Go down

Re: CHECKIN IN

Post by Josilv5 on Fri Dec 23, 2016 8:05 pm

Hey Fellas just want you guys to know that I am wishing you and your families a very Safe and Merry Christmas santa santa Sportsnut I am so Very Happy that you have had a great year of work. The three of us remaining on this forum ( You,Chit,and I ) have all been through HELL and back over the years that we have known each other but it has been our strength and friendship that has always kept us going and never giving up even when we wanted to. I hope and pray like you said that we can keep this going for many more years to come.Once again wishing you and chit the best of the up coming holiday and all the best wishes to your families. Please stay safe and make sure to keep the and other adult beverages nice and COLD Laughing Laughing affraid affraid
avatar
Josilv5
Admin

Posts : 595
Join date : 2012-11-01
Age : 52
Location : Fall River, Massachusetts

Back to top Go down

Re: CHECKIN IN

Post by upchitcreek on Sun Dec 25, 2016 1:26 am

Guy's i consider you 2 of the best friend's i never met , i really miss nuttin2lose and i fear the worst for him ....but hey you know life , you are here till you are gone .
I agree with both of you about this.... I've learned in the last 10 years, good or bad year, I will survive. And there are things a lot more important than a job (and that is FRIENDS) and I don't take things for granted, the way I used to anymore.We have all been through HELL and back over the years that we have known each other but it has been our strength and friendship that has always kept us going and never giving up even when we wanted to.
God bless you both and thank you for being my Friend !
Merry Christmas guy's , enjoy yourself's with the family and friends !
On this night i pray that everything get's much ,much better for us all !

THE DRINK CART IS FULL & COLD .... Twisted Evil
avatar
upchitcreek
Admin

Posts : 2004
Join date : 2012-11-01
Age : 57
Location : Florida

Back to top Go down

Re: CHECKIN IN

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum