Latest topics
» LETS TALK FOOTBALL
Today at 11:36 am by upchitcreek

» LETS TALK BASKETBALL
Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:14 pm by sportsnut

» CHECKIN IN
Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:40 pm by upchitcreek

» LETS TALK HOCKEY
Mon Jun 12, 2017 11:37 pm by upchitcreek

» LETS TALK BASEBALL
Mon Apr 03, 2017 7:43 am by sportsnut

» CHECKIN IN
Fri Jul 24, 2015 6:22 pm by upchitcreek

» Let`s Talk Women In Sports
Mon Jul 13, 2015 4:47 pm by sportsnut

» LETS TALK RACING
Thu Jul 09, 2015 7:53 am by sportsnut

» Horse Racing Triple Crown
Sat Jun 06, 2015 6:57 pm by upchitcreek

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 12 on Mon Feb 17, 2014 3:28 pm
October 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
      1
2345678
9101112131415
16171819202122
23242526272829
3031     

Calendar Calendar


CHECKIN IN

Page 4 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: CHECKIN IN

Post by nuttin2lose on Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:15 am

What it looks like here http://www.nbcconnecticut.com/weather/stories/HAR-Unbelievable-Blizzard-2013-Photos-190519431.html

There are now saying it could be DAYS before my street gets plowed. Evil or Very Mad i

nuttin2lose
Admin

Posts : 1618
Join date : 2012-11-01
Age : 62

Back to top Go down

Re: CHECKIN IN

Post by Josilv5 on Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:43 am

GOOD MORNING ALL Smile cheers Very interesting and helpful story here

EVERYBODY SHOULD READ THIS!!!!!!!!!

WARNING: Some knew about the red light on cars, but not Dialing 112.
An UNMARKED police car pulled up behind her and put his lights on. Lauren's parents have always told her to never pull over for an unmarked car on the side of the road, but rather to wait until they get to a gas station, etc.

Lauren had actually listened to her parents advice, and promptly called, 112 on her cell phone to tell the police dispatcher that she would not pull over right away. She proceeded to tell the dispatcher that there was an unmarked police car with a flashing red light on his rooftop behind her. The dispatcher checked to see if there were police cars where she was and there weren't, and he told her to keep driving, remain calm and that he had back up already on the way.

Ten minutes later 4 cop cars surrounded her and the unmarked car behind her. One policeman went to her side and the others surrounded the car behind. They pulled the guy from the car and tackled him to the ground. The man was a convicted rapist and wanted for other crimes.
I never knew about the 112 Cell Phone feature. I tried it on my AT&T phone & it said, "Dialing Emergency Number."
Especially for a woman alone in a car, you should not pull over for an unmarked car. Apparently police have to respect your right to keep going on to a safe place.

*Speaking to a service representative at Bell Mobility confirmed that 112 was a direct link to State trooper info. So, now it's your turn to let your friends know about "Dialing, 112"

You may want to send this to every Man, Woman & Youngster you know; it may well save a life.

This applies to ALL 50 states
PLEASE PASS ALONG TO FRIENDS AND FAMILY, IT CAN SAVE A LIFE....
avatar
Josilv5
Admin

Posts : 615
Join date : 2012-11-01
Age : 52
Location : Fall River, Massachusetts

Back to top Go down

Re: CHECKIN IN

Post by upchitcreek on Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:41 pm

More SNOW coming all ya's way in the northeast........... affraid affraid
avatar
upchitcreek
Admin

Posts : 2024
Join date : 2012-11-01
Age : 58
Location : Florida

Back to top Go down

Re: CHECKIN IN

Post by nuttin2lose on Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:13 pm

Don t ever want to HEAR that word again !! lol! We got a chance of it, can t use the word yet, Wed nite, and Sunday, both could be plow able amounts !! Evil or Very Mad

Finally was able to get out today, and re stock the cart, so it s all good for now ! cheers

nuttin2lose
Admin

Posts : 1618
Join date : 2012-11-01
Age : 62

Back to top Go down

Re: CHECKIN IN

Post by sportsnut on Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:52 pm

Sorry I was away a few days, computer acting up! Had to wait for my 18 year old son, who is taking Computer Technology at Vo-Tech, into his schedule! Rolling Eyes

That's scary Jos. Lots of cops in unmarked cars in the small towns around here. Like to catch people going 32 in a 30 mph zone! Evil or Very Mad
avatar
sportsnut
Admin

Posts : 1039
Join date : 2012-11-03
Age : 55
Location : Latrobe, Pa

Back to top Go down

Re: CHECKIN IN

Post by lstjr on Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:36 pm

avatar
lstjr
Admin

Posts : 270
Join date : 2012-11-03
Age : 59
Location : Eugene, OR

Back to top Go down

Re: CHECKIN IN

Post by upchitcreek on Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:04 pm

lstjr wrote:




Suspect affraid lol!
avatar
upchitcreek
Admin

Posts : 2024
Join date : 2012-11-01
Age : 58
Location : Florida

Back to top Go down

Re: CHECKIN IN

Post by sportsnut on Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:12 pm

lstjr wrote:
lol! finishing withdrawals from "Angry Birds" addicted to "Fruit Ninja" now! affraid
avatar
sportsnut
Admin

Posts : 1039
Join date : 2012-11-03
Age : 55
Location : Latrobe, Pa

Back to top Go down

Re: CHECKIN IN

Post by lstjr on Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:22 pm

I'll check out Fruit Ninja, Sport. Always love finding new ways to kill time.
avatar
lstjr
Admin

Posts : 270
Join date : 2012-11-03
Age : 59
Location : Eugene, OR

Back to top Go down

Re: CHECKIN IN

Post by upchitcreek on Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:02 pm

Today is the last day the in-laws will be here .....freedom .... lol! ......anyway i'll be posting more .... Very Happy
avatar
upchitcreek
Admin

Posts : 2024
Join date : 2012-11-01
Age : 58
Location : Florida

Back to top Go down

Re: CHECKIN IN

Post by nuttin2lose on Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:23 pm

Glad to hear you survived Bud ! affraid lol!

nuttin2lose
Admin

Posts : 1618
Join date : 2012-11-01
Age : 62

Back to top Go down

Re: CHECKIN IN

Post by upchitcreek on Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:18 pm

nuttin2lose wrote:Glad to hear you survived Bud ! affraid lol!



Drink Cart will be wide open by 8:00am ......will not close for a very long time ......lotta drinkin to catch up on ....... Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
avatar
upchitcreek
Admin

Posts : 2024
Join date : 2012-11-01
Age : 58
Location : Florida

Back to top Go down

Re: CHECKIN IN

Post by sportsnut on Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:33 pm

Won't be around until evening the next couple weeks, got a 2 week job! cheers
avatar
sportsnut
Admin

Posts : 1039
Join date : 2012-11-03
Age : 55
Location : Latrobe, Pa

Back to top Go down

Re: CHECKIN IN

Post by lstjr on Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:23 pm

sportsnut wrote:Won't be around until evening the next couple weeks, got a 2 week job! cheers
Congrats Sports! Two weeks is better than no weeks.

I did look for Fruit Ninja but I ran across another game while looking for it, it's Voodoo Friends found it in the Google Web Store (lots of free games there). It has over 1200 levels and I'm about 15% done after a couple weeks, I'll be playing it for a long time Laughing .
avatar
lstjr
Admin

Posts : 270
Join date : 2012-11-03
Age : 59
Location : Eugene, OR

Back to top Go down

Re: CHECKIN IN

Post by nuttin2lose on Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:30 am

sportsnut wrote:Won't be around until evening the next couple weeks, got a 2 week job! cheers

Great to hear Bud Very Happy

nuttin2lose
Admin

Posts : 1618
Join date : 2012-11-01
Age : 62

Back to top Go down

Re: CHECKIN IN

Post by upchitcreek on Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:46 am

sportsnut wrote:Won't be around until evening the next couple weeks, got a 2 week job! cheers


Great news bud . Very Happy
avatar
upchitcreek
Admin

Posts : 2024
Join date : 2012-11-01
Age : 58
Location : Florida

Back to top Go down

Re: CHECKIN IN

Post by upchitcreek on Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:53 pm

Thanks to our government my disability check will be cut by $190.00 per month beginning next month for medicare part B , dont know what it will cost me for part D yet..... Suspect affraid .......entitlement my A@@..... scratch


sorry guy's just venting here ........ Mad
avatar
upchitcreek
Admin

Posts : 2024
Join date : 2012-11-01
Age : 58
Location : Florida

Back to top Go down

Re: CHECKIN IN

Post by upchitcreek on Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:45 pm

I've been outside this morning cleaning up my garden spot , yep it's that time of year here , cleaning up all the limbs , leaves, and cutting the grass......spread out the compost all over , put a lil lime in where i'm putting my tomato plants and red bell pepper plants, spread out some blood meal, bone meal and fish meal , over the rest of it , in different areas ofcourse different plants need different types of fertilizer . I'll get out there a lil later today and till it up, then wait on a rain . Till it up one more time and start planting ..... Very Happy
avatar
upchitcreek
Admin

Posts : 2024
Join date : 2012-11-01
Age : 58
Location : Florida

Back to top Go down

Re: CHECKIN IN

Post by nuttin2lose on Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:01 pm

upchitcreek wrote:I've been outside this morning cleaning up my garden spot , yep it's that time of year here , cleaning up all the limbs , leaves, and cutting the grass......spread out the compost all over , put a lil lime in where i'm putting my tomato plants and red bell pepper plants, spread out some blood meal, bone meal and fish meal , over the rest of it , in different areas ofcourse different plants need different types of fertilizer . I'll get out there a lil later today and till it up, then wait on a rain . Till it up one more time and start planting ..... Very Happy

SO JEALOUS !! We are getting 6-8 inches of SNOW tonite affraid Suspect Sad

Good Luck with the garden this year Bud ! Very Happy

First one at the new place right ??


nuttin2lose
Admin

Posts : 1618
Join date : 2012-11-01
Age : 62

Back to top Go down

Re: CHECKIN IN

Post by upchitcreek on Thu Mar 07, 2013 5:29 pm

nuttin2lose wrote:
upchitcreek wrote:I've been outside this morning cleaning up my garden spot , yep it's that time of year here , cleaning up all the limbs , leaves, and cutting the grass......spread out the compost all over , put a lil lime in where i'm putting my tomato plants and red bell pepper plants, spread out some blood meal, bone meal and fish meal , over the rest of it , in different areas ofcourse different plants need different types of fertilizer . I'll get out there a lil later today and till it up, then wait on a rain . Till it up one more time and start planting ..... Very Happy

SO JEALOUS !! We are getting 6-8 inches of SNOW tonite affraid Suspect Sad

Good Luck with the garden this year Bud ! Very Happy

First one at the new place right ??





Yep , may have to play with the soil a lil to get right but i'll get it there....... Very Happy Twisted Evil
avatar
upchitcreek
Admin

Posts : 2024
Join date : 2012-11-01
Age : 58
Location : Florida

Back to top Go down

Re: CHECKIN IN

Post by upchitcreek on Mon Mar 11, 2013 4:09 pm

Tax his land,
Tax his bed,
Tax the table,
At which he's fed.

Tax his tractor,
Tax his mule,
Teach him taxes
Are the rule.

Tax his work,
Tax his pay,
He works for
peanuts anyway!

Tax his cow,
Tax his goat,
Tax his pants,
Tax his coat.

Tax his ties,
Tax his shirt,
Tax his work,
Tax his dirt.

Tax his tobacco,
Tax his drink,
Tax him if he
Tries to think.

Tax his cigars,
Tax his beers,
If he cries
Tax his tears.

Tax his car,
Tax his gas,
Find other ways
To tax his ass.

Tax all he has
Then let him know
That you won't be done
Till he has no dough.

When he screams and hollers;
Then tax him some more,
Tax him till
He's good and sore.

Then tax his coffin,
Tax his grave,
Tax the sod in
Which he's laid...

Put these words
Upon his tomb,
'Taxes drove me
to my doom...'

When he's gone,
Do not relax,
Its time to apply
The inheritance tax.

Accounts Receivable Tax
Building Permit Tax
CDL license Tax
Cigarette Tax
Corporate Income Tax
Dog License Tax
Excise Taxes
Federal Income Tax
Federal Unemployment Tax (FUTA)
Fishing License Tax
Food License Tax
Fuel Permit Tax
Gasoline Tax (currently 44.75 cents per gallon)
Gross Receipts Tax
Hunting License Tax
Inheritance Tax
Inventory Tax
IRS Interest Charges IRS Penalties (tax on top of tax)
Liquor Tax
Luxury Taxes
Marriage License Tax
Medicare Tax
Personal Property Tax
Property Tax
Real Estate Tax
Service Charge Tax
Social Security Tax
Road Usage Tax
Recreational Vehicle Tax
Sales Tax
School Tax
State Income Tax
State Unemployment Tax (SUTA)
Telephone Federal Excise Tax
Telephone Federal Universal Service Fee Tax
Telephone Federal, State and Local Surcharge Taxes
Telephone Minimum Usage Surcharge Tax
Telephone Recurring and Nonrecurring Charges Tax
Telephone State and Local Tax
Telephone Usage Charge Tax
Utility Taxes
Vehicle License Registration Tax
Vehicle Sales Tax
Watercraft Registration Tax
Well Permit Tax
Workers Compensation Tax


THINK THIS IS FUNNY?
Not one of these taxes existed 100 years ago, & our nation was the most prosperous in the world.
We had absolutely no national debt, had the largest middle class in the world, and Mom stayed home to raise the kids.

What in the heck happened? Can you spell 'politicians?'
avatar
upchitcreek
Admin

Posts : 2024
Join date : 2012-11-01
Age : 58
Location : Florida

Back to top Go down

Re: CHECKIN IN

Post by nuttin2lose on Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:12 pm

X Cellant post Bud, and I am living this, so I see nuutin funny about it

nuttin2lose
Admin

Posts : 1618
Join date : 2012-11-01
Age : 62

Back to top Go down

Re: CHECKIN IN

Post by sportsnut on Sat Mar 16, 2013 5:22 pm

Try to stay away from the personal stuff, but the bad year(son demolished car, my wallet was stolen,etc) got worse. My belly button exploded while I tying my boots the other morning. I have a hernia the size of a golf ball in my stomach. Had to give up my place on the union referral book and am seeing a surgeon next week. At least my local union has a sick and disibility fund, so I'll have some income while I can't collect UC the next 2 months after surgery. I know some have it alot worse; just been really depressed. Needed a place to vent and I know I'm among friends here.
avatar
sportsnut
Admin

Posts : 1039
Join date : 2012-11-03
Age : 55
Location : Latrobe, Pa

Back to top Go down

Re: CHECKIN IN

Post by lstjr on Sat Mar 16, 2013 6:42 pm

Sorry to hear that Sports, praying for a quick and speedy recovery for you, then back to work ASAP.
avatar
lstjr
Admin

Posts : 270
Join date : 2012-11-03
Age : 59
Location : Eugene, OR

Back to top Go down

Re: CHECKIN IN

Post by nuttin2lose on Sun Mar 17, 2013 7:34 am

Sorry to hear it bud. Hang in,I had that operation in the same place about 8 years ago. They did it with the scope, and I was released the next morning.

Good Luck with yours Very Happy

nuttin2lose
Admin

Posts : 1618
Join date : 2012-11-01
Age : 62

Back to top Go down

Re: CHECKIN IN

Post by Josilv5 on Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:56 am

Sorry to hear about this buddy. Good luck and GODS speed for a quick recovery Smile
avatar
Josilv5
Admin

Posts : 615
Join date : 2012-11-01
Age : 52
Location : Fall River, Massachusetts

Back to top Go down

Re: CHECKIN IN

Post by sportsnut on Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:50 am

Thanks Guys!
avatar
sportsnut
Admin

Posts : 1039
Join date : 2012-11-03
Age : 55
Location : Latrobe, Pa

Back to top Go down

Re: CHECKIN IN

Post by upchitcreek on Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:06 pm

sportsnut wrote:Try to stay away from the personal stuff, but the bad year(son demolished car, my wallet was stolen,etc) got worse. My belly button exploded while I tying my boots the other morning. I have a hernia the size of a golf ball in my stomach. Had to give up my place on the union referral book and am seeing a surgeon next week. At least my local union has a sick and disibility fund, so I'll have some income while I can't collect UC the next 2 months after surgery. I know some have it alot worse; just been really depressed. Needed a place to vent and I know I'm among friends here.



Take it easy my friend ,sorry to hear all this, just take care of yourself everything else will work out how it does . Sad
avatar
upchitcreek
Admin

Posts : 2024
Join date : 2012-11-01
Age : 58
Location : Florida

Back to top Go down

Re: CHECKIN IN

Post by sportsnut on Sun Mar 17, 2013 5:14 pm

You're a wise man, Chit! Thanks! Smile
avatar
sportsnut
Admin

Posts : 1039
Join date : 2012-11-03
Age : 55
Location : Latrobe, Pa

Back to top Go down

Re: CHECKIN IN

Post by nuttin2lose on Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:06 am


nuttin2lose
Admin

Posts : 1618
Join date : 2012-11-01
Age : 62

Back to top Go down

Re: CHECKIN IN

Post by sportsnut on Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:23 am

nuttin2lose wrote:Prayers for the 6 Marines who lost their lives , those 8 wounded, and their families. Sad

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/03/19/17370716-6-marines-killed-in-explosion-during-training-exercise-at-army-depot-in-nevada?lite
Sad Sad Sad
avatar
sportsnut
Admin

Posts : 1039
Join date : 2012-11-03
Age : 55
Location : Latrobe, Pa

Back to top Go down

Re: CHECKIN IN

Post by upchitcreek on Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:12 pm

sportsnut wrote:
nuttin2lose wrote:Prayers for the 6 Marines who lost their lives , those 8 wounded, and their families. Sad

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/03/19/17370716-6-marines-killed-in-explosion-during-training-exercise-at-army-depot-in-nevada?lite
Sad Sad Sad


Sad Sad Sad RIP
avatar
upchitcreek
Admin

Posts : 2024
Join date : 2012-11-01
Age : 58
Location : Florida

Back to top Go down

Re: CHECKIN IN

Post by upchitcreek on Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:42 am

Guys , the weather here is crazy , 82 sunday, 38 monday morning , high monday 76 , this morning 33 , high today 75 , freeze warning for tonight ,lows in the mid to upper twenties ........glad i've been sick , i havent planted anything in my garden yet so i at least dont have to worry about covering it up ........... Very Happy
avatar
upchitcreek
Admin

Posts : 2024
Join date : 2012-11-01
Age : 58
Location : Florida

Back to top Go down

Re: CHECKIN IN

Post by nuttin2lose on Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:18 pm

upchitcreek wrote:Guys , the weather here is crazy , 82 sunday, 38 monday morning , high monday 76 , this morning 33 , high today 75 , freeze warning for tonight ,lows in the mid to upper twenties ........glad i've been sick , i havent planted anything in my garden yet so i at least dont have to worry about covering it up ........... Very Happy

Hey Bud sorry you ve been sick, but with weather like that, glad you haven t planted yet. Feel Better Soon !

nuttin2lose
Admin

Posts : 1618
Join date : 2012-11-01
Age : 62

Back to top Go down

Re: CHECKIN IN

Post by nuttin2lose on Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:37 pm

Hey Sports, just wondering, have you met with the surgeon yet ??

nuttin2lose
Admin

Posts : 1618
Join date : 2012-11-01
Age : 62

Back to top Go down

Re: CHECKIN IN

Post by upchitcreek on Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:39 pm

Starting to feel a lil better , headache is gone ......still got the head cold though.
avatar
upchitcreek
Admin

Posts : 2024
Join date : 2012-11-01
Age : 58
Location : Florida

Back to top Go down

Re: CHECKIN IN

Post by lstjr on Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:32 pm

Glad to hear you're feeling better chit.
avatar
lstjr
Admin

Posts : 270
Join date : 2012-11-03
Age : 59
Location : Eugene, OR

Back to top Go down

Re: CHECKIN IN

Post by nuttin2lose on Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:36 am

nuttin2lose wrote:Hey Sports, just wondering, have you met with the surgeon yet ??
Bump

nuttin2lose
Admin

Posts : 1618
Join date : 2012-11-01
Age : 62

Back to top Go down

Re: CHECKIN IN

Post by nuttin2lose on Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:37 am

HAPPY EASTER GUYS ! Very Happy

nuttin2lose
Admin

Posts : 1618
Join date : 2012-11-01
Age : 62

Back to top Go down

Re: CHECKIN IN

Post by sportsnut on Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:51 am

Having my hernia surgery tomorrow, outpatient so I'll be home tomorrow night. Can't stand to be on the DL, so hoping for a quick recovery. Smile
avatar
sportsnut
Admin

Posts : 1039
Join date : 2012-11-03
Age : 55
Location : Latrobe, Pa

Back to top Go down

Re: CHECKIN IN

Post by nuttin2lose on Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:58 pm

sportsnut wrote:Having my hernia surgery tomorrow, outpatient so I'll be home tomorrow night. Can't stand to be on the DL, so hoping for a quick recovery. Smile

Good Luck Bud, let us know how it went, and how you re doing when you can. Very Happy

nuttin2lose
Admin

Posts : 1618
Join date : 2012-11-01
Age : 62

Back to top Go down

Re: CHECKIN IN

Post by upchitcreek on Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:29 pm

nuttin2lose wrote:
sportsnut wrote:Having my hernia surgery tomorrow, outpatient so I'll be home tomorrow night. Can't stand to be on the DL, so hoping for a quick recovery. Smile

Good Luck Bud, let us know how it went, and how you re doing when you can. Very Happy


X2 Bud ......Take care and let us know how your doing ! Very Happy
avatar
upchitcreek
Admin

Posts : 2024
Join date : 2012-11-01
Age : 58
Location : Florida

Back to top Go down

Re: CHECKIN IN

Post by Josilv5 on Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:32 pm

sportsnut wrote:Having my hernia surgery tomorrow, outpatient so I'll be home tomorrow night. Can't stand to be on the DL, so hoping for a quick recovery. Smile

Hey BUDDY.... Best of luck to you with your surgery.... My thoughts and prayers right there with you.
avatar
Josilv5
Admin

Posts : 615
Join date : 2012-11-01
Age : 52
Location : Fall River, Massachusetts

Back to top Go down

Re: CHECKIN IN

Post by sportsnut on Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:37 pm

Thanks guys. Going to be 51 next week and this is my 1st surgery, I am just a little scared. I'll check in with an update as soon as I can. Really appreciate you guys!
avatar
sportsnut
Admin

Posts : 1039
Join date : 2012-11-03
Age : 55
Location : Latrobe, Pa

Back to top Go down

Re: CHECKIN IN

Post by sportsnut on Tue Apr 02, 2013 5:04 pm

I'm home and everything went well. Not really hurting that bad ,trying to avoid painkillers except for bedtime. Thanks for caring. Very Happy
avatar
sportsnut
Admin

Posts : 1039
Join date : 2012-11-03
Age : 55
Location : Latrobe, Pa

Back to top Go down

Re: CHECKIN IN

Post by Josilv5 on Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:03 pm

sportsnut wrote:I'm home and everything went well. Not really hurting that bad ,trying to avoid painkillers except for bedtime. Thanks for caring. Very Happy

Great news SPORTSNUT cheers Soooooooooooooooo Glad everything went well. GOD SPEED for a quick and full recovery Very Happy I will also celebrate with tossing back a few NICE ICE COLD for your sucessful surgery.
avatar
Josilv5
Admin

Posts : 615
Join date : 2012-11-01
Age : 52
Location : Fall River, Massachusetts

Back to top Go down

Re: CHECKIN IN

Post by nuttin2lose on Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:17 pm

Josilv5 wrote:
sportsnut wrote:I'm home and everything went well. Not really hurting that bad ,trying to avoid painkillers except for bedtime. Thanks for caring. Very Happy

Great news SPORTSNUT cheers Soooooooooooooooo Glad everything went well. GOD SPEED for a quick and full recovery Very Happy I will also celebrate with tossing back a few NICE ICE COLD for your sucessful surgery.

X2 Sports cheers Very Happy

nuttin2lose
Admin

Posts : 1618
Join date : 2012-11-01
Age : 62

Back to top Go down

Re: CHECKIN IN

Post by lstjr on Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:03 pm

nuttin2lose wrote:
Josilv5 wrote:
sportsnut wrote:I'm home and everything went well. Not really hurting that bad ,trying to avoid painkillers except for bedtime. Thanks for caring. Very Happy

Great news SPORTSNUT cheers Soooooooooooooooo Glad everything went well. GOD SPEED for a quick and full recovery Very Happy I will also celebrate with tossing back a few NICE ICE COLD for your sucessful surgery.

X2 Sports cheers Very Happy
X3 Sports Very Happy
avatar
lstjr
Admin

Posts : 270
Join date : 2012-11-03
Age : 59
Location : Eugene, OR

Back to top Go down

Re: CHECKIN IN

Post by sportsnut on Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:10 pm

A little sore but getting around better than I expected. At least I gave Jos a reason to drink and not bash me about the Pens/Bruins drama of the last week. Smile
avatar
sportsnut
Admin

Posts : 1039
Join date : 2012-11-03
Age : 55
Location : Latrobe, Pa

Back to top Go down

Re: CHECKIN IN

Post by upchitcreek on Fri Apr 05, 2013 1:27 pm

Sports i'm super glad it went well for you , just take it easy for a few weeks and you should be good to go ....... Very Happy




It looks like i got back surgery coming , i've been having treatments for a few weeks now, steroid shots in my spine and some pills but their not working , i wasnt going to say anything till i knew for sure , i've been diagnosed with spinal stenosis , or what old timers called a inflamed sciatica.......it hurts like hell ..... affraid......nothing seems to help except good ole JACK or JIM .....So i've have been indulging a lot ....... drunken Very Happy .

I had a couple shots before i went to see the doc yesterday , he came in the room and said IVAN have you been drinking....i said YEP .....it's the only damn thing that seems to help ......he laughed and said we gotta do what we gotta do to feel better ......then he said, that was the treatment for it years ago ......drink till it dosent hurt any more ..... Very Happy lol!


Last edited by upchitcreek on Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
upchitcreek
Admin

Posts : 2024
Join date : 2012-11-01
Age : 58
Location : Florida

Back to top Go down

Re: CHECKIN IN

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum