December 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

LETS TALK FOOTBALL

Page 5 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: LETS TALK FOOTBALL

Post by upchitcreek on Mon Jun 08, 2015 11:30 am

Guy's i watched this guy play and have always said he is the Best all around back to play for ALABAMA !!!
Trust me when i say he was a terror on the field for the other team !!! He deserves this ...BIG TIME !!!

Bobby Humphrey on 2016 College Football Hall of Fame Ballot

OFFICIAL RELEASE

IRVING, Texas -- Former Alabama running back Bobby Humphrey is one of 76 players and five coaches placed on the 2016 College Football Hall of Fame Ballot, the National Football Foundation (NFF) and College Hall of Fame announced.

Humphrey finished his standout career at the Capstone as the Crimson Tide's all-time leader in all-purpose yards with 4,958 while adding 40 total touchdowns. An All-America selection in 1986, Humphrey set the Alabama single-season rushing mark with 1,471 yards. He followed up his sophomore campaign with a 1987 season that saw him claim UPI Offensive Player of the Year as well as another All-America nod.

To be eligible for the ballot, players must have been named a First Team All-American by a major/national selector as recognized and utilized by the NCAA for their consensus All-America teams; played their last year of intercollegiate football at least 10 years prior; played within the last 50 years and cannot currently be playing professional football.

The announcement of the 2016 Class will be made Friday, Jan. 8, 2016, at the JW Marriott Scottsdale Camelback Inn in Scottsdale, Ariz. The induction ceremony is scheduled to take place during the NFF Annual Awards Dinner in New York City at the Waldorf Astoria and the 2016 class will be inducted on Dec. 6, 2016.

http://www.rolltide.com/sports/m-footbl/spec-rel/060315aaa.html
upchitcreek
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by upchitcreek on Sat Jun 20, 2015 1:00 pm

Source: Alabama, Florida State finalizing deal for 2017 game

Alabama and Florida State, winners of three of the last four national championships, are finalizing a deal for a neutral-site game in 2017, a source confirmed to ESPN.

Florida State athletic director Stan Wilcox told a group of Seminoles boosters at a Board of Directors meeting in Charleston, S.C., on Friday that the game is set and although a contract has not been signed, an agreement was in place, according to the Palm Beach Post.

http://espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/id/13119261/alabama-crimson-tide-florida-state-seminoles-finalizing-deal-2017-game
upchitcreek
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by upchitcreek on Fri Jul 10, 2015 12:41 pm

Ken Stabler, former Raiders QB, dies

Former Oakland Raiders quarterback Ken Stabler died Wednesday from complications resulting from Stage 4 colon cancer, the team confirmed Thursday. He was 69.

"The Raiders are deeply saddened by the passing of the great Ken Stabler," owner Mark Davis said in a team release. "He was a cherished member of the Raider family and personified what it means to be a Raider. He wore the silver and black with pride and poise and will continue to live in the hearts of Raider fans everywhere. Our sincerest thoughts and prayers go out to Kenny's family."

A native of Foley, Alabama, Stabler threw for 27,938 yards during his 15-year career in the NFL, compiling a 96-49-1 record as a starting quarterback and a win over the Minnesota Vikings in Super Bowl XI. He played for the Raiders from 1970 to 1979, winning the NFL MVP award in 1974 and earning Pro Bowl honors four times.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/13230192/ken-stabler-former-oakland-raiders-quarterback-dies

RIP , I enjoyed watching you play !
upchitcreek
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsnut on Fri Jul 10, 2015 1:23 pm

upchitcreek wrote:Ken Stabler, former Raiders QB, dies

Former Oakland Raiders quarterback Ken Stabler died Wednesday from complications resulting from Stage 4 colon cancer, the team confirmed Thursday. He was 69.

"The Raiders are deeply saddened by the passing of the great Ken Stabler," owner Mark Davis said in a team release. "He was a cherished member of the Raider family and personified what it means to be a Raider. He wore the silver and black with pride and poise and will continue to live in the hearts of Raider fans everywhere. Our sincerest thoughts and prayers go out to Kenny's family."

A native of Foley, Alabama, Stabler threw for 27,938 yards during his 15-year career in the NFL, compiling a 96-49-1 record as a starting quarterback and a win over the Minnesota Vikings in Super Bowl XI. He played for the Raiders from 1970 to 1979, winning the NFL MVP award in 1974 and earning Pro Bowl honors four times.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/13230192/ken-stabler-former-oakland-raiders-quarterback-dies

RIP , I enjoyed watching you play !
He was just so cool under pressure! A genuine character of the vwild 1970's NFL! So many famous plays he was associated with like the ' Sea of Hands' and the 'Holy Roller'! His long touchdown run with under a minute to play put the Raiders ahead of the Steelers in the Immaculate Reception game! Was part of the most violent rivalry in NFL history, the Steelers/Raiders in the 70's! Probably deserved HOF, always assumed he was already in. Told someone yesterday, I grew up hating the Raiders, but respecting and fearing The Snake! RIP Kenny!
sportsnut
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Josilv5 on Fri Jul 10, 2015 3:59 pm

Yes R.I.P. Ken ( The Snake ) Stabler...... Sad to see a great QB of the early N.F.L. days of the 70`s gone..... He will always be remembered for 2 of the most controversial calls in NFL history 1972 he was involved in Oakland taken a late lead over Pittsburgh in the playoffs only to see Franco Harris`s Immaculent receiption beat him. He would get his payback in 1976 when referee Ben Drieth made one of the worst calls in post season history by calling Patriots defensive lineman Ray ( sugar bear ) Hamilton for a roughing the passer call late in the game ( that was later admitted by( Drieth ) to be the wrong call. The Raiders went on to beat the Minnesota Vikings in Super Bowl XI... Had the call not been made the 1976 Patriots ( who lead the league in rushing ) would have most likely gone on to win Super Bowl XI..... I know I am spilling a 39 year rant but I was only 12 years old at the time and it tore my heart out Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Josilv5
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by upchitcreek on Sat Jul 11, 2015 3:24 pm

There seems to be a problem with respect at FSU ......2 FOOTBALL PLAYERS in 2 night's !!!

FSU's Dalvin Cook charged with battery, suspended from team

Florida State running back Dalvin Cook has been charged with misdemeanor battery after allegedly punching a 21-year-old woman in the face several times during an argument outside a bar last month.

Florida State issued a statement Friday afternoon saying Cook, a 19-year-old sophomore from Miami, has been suspended from the program indefinitely.

State attorney Willie Meggs signed the probable cause warrant Friday. Cook turned himself in at 8:37 p.m. ET on Friday, Leon County Jail records show.

Meggs told ESPN.com that he had met with the woman, who is not a Florida State student, and a female witness earlier Friday. Cook's accuser presented Meggs photos of her injuries.

"I found the women to be very credible," Meggs said.

The alleged incident occurred the night before former Seminoles quarterback De'Andre Johnson punched another woman at a different bar near the FSU campus on June 24. Florida State coach Jimbo Fisher dismissed Johnson from the team Monday night, hours after the state attorney's office released surveillance video showing Johnson punching a 21-year-old FSU student in the face.

http://espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/id/13234576/dalvin-cook-florida-state-seminoles
upchitcreek
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Josilv5 on Sun Jul 12, 2015 7:52 pm

upchitcreek wrote:There seems to be a problem with respect at FSU ......2 FOOTBALL PLAYERS in 2 night's !!!

FSU's Dalvin Cook charged with battery, suspended from team

Florida State running back Dalvin Cook has been charged with misdemeanor battery after allegedly punching a 21-year-old woman in the face several times during an argument outside a bar last month.

Florida State issued a statement Friday afternoon saying Cook, a 19-year-old sophomore from Miami, has been suspended from the program indefinitely.

State attorney Willie Meggs signed the probable cause warrant Friday. Cook turned himself in at 8:37 p.m. ET on Friday, Leon County Jail records show.

Meggs told ESPN.com that he had met with the woman, who is not a Florida State student, and a female witness earlier Friday. Cook's accuser presented Meggs photos of her injuries.

"I found the women to be very credible," Meggs said.

The alleged incident occurred the night before former Seminoles quarterback De'Andre Johnson punched another woman at a different bar near the FSU campus on June 24. Florida State coach Jimbo Fisher dismissed Johnson from the team Monday night, hours after the state attorney's office released surveillance video showing Johnson punching a 21-year-old FSU student in the face.

http://espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/id/13234576/dalvin-cook-florida-state-seminoles
Too Bad for them they are not in the NFL already.... Acts like this get suspensions reduced or thrown out..... But if you are thought to have known footballs maybe were deflated ( A.K.A. Tom Brady ) you still get a 4 game suspension Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Suspect Suspect
Josilv5
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by upchitcreek on Thu Jul 16, 2015 4:52 pm

24 days till.......

Sunday, August 9

Minnesota vs Pittsburgh 7:00 PM NBC

Fawcett Stadium, Canton
upchitcreek
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsnut on Fri Jul 17, 2015 7:34 am

The Steelers report to training camp at St Vincient College, about 2 miles from my back door, in 8 days! cheers cheers cheers
sportsnut
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsnut on Wed Jul 29, 2015 1:54 pm

Getting ready to head over to Steelers training camp today! Very Happy
sportsnut
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by upchitcreek on Wed Jul 29, 2015 4:31 pm

sportsnut wrote:Getting ready to head over to Steelers training camp today! Very Happy

Very Happy Not long now till ...... cheers cheers cheers
upchitcreek
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by upchitcreek on Mon Aug 03, 2015 2:29 pm

Dammit here we go again .....these guy's have ALABAMA ranked to high ..... i think ALABAMA will lose 2 to 3 game's this year ..... but we shall see i hope they know something i dont !!!

Preseason

USA Today Coaches Poll

RK TEAM
1  Ohio State
2  TCU
3  Alabama
4  Baylor
5  Oregon
6  Michigan State
7  Auburn
8  Florida State
9  Georgia
10  USC
upchitcreek
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsnut on Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:46 am

What a show by Steeler Nation last night! They took over Canton Ohio as The Bus was inducted into the Pro Football HOF!!!!!! cheers
sportsnut
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by upchitcreek on Sun Aug 09, 2015 11:47 am

Are we ready for some tonight ...... Very Happy Twisted Evil
upchitcreek
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by upchitcreek on Mon Aug 10, 2015 2:44 pm

Frank Gifford, Pro Football Hall of Famer, dies at 84

NEW YORK -- Pro Football Hall of Famer Frank Gifford, who led the New York Giants to a league championship in 1956 and later teamed up with Howard Cosell and Don Meredith in the Monday Night Football booth, died Sunday. He was 84.

In a statement released by NBC News on Sunday, his family said Gifford died suddenly at his Connecticut home of natural causes that morning. His wife, Kathie Lee Gifford, is a host for NBC's "Today."

http://espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/story/_/id/13405193/frank-gifford-pro-hall-famer-dies-84

RIP , another one of the old greats is gone ..... Sad Sad
upchitcreek
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsnut on Fri Aug 14, 2015 5:50 pm

Sad hearing about Frank Gifford...Howard, Dandy Don, and Frank were must see TV back when Monday Night Football was king!

Fighting the boredom of preseason football; patiently waiting for the 1st week of September when college and the NFL start for real!
sportsnut
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by upchitcreek on Wed Aug 19, 2015 3:43 pm

sportsnut wrote:Sad hearing about Frank Gifford...Howard, Dandy Don, and Frank were must see TV back when Monday Night Football was king!

Fighting the boredom of preseason football; patiently waiting for the 1st week of September when college and the NFL start for real!

Hang in there SPORTS......only 2 weeks left , then we get the start of COLLEGE FOOTBALL......... Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

I believe the first game is

SOUTH CAROLINA VS OKLAHOMA ST ......SEPT 3RD
upchitcreek
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Josilv5 on Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:22 pm

3 weeks from Thursday ( September 10th )The NFL season kicks off up here in Foxboro, Mass with Sportsnuts Steelers coming in against my SUPER BOWL Champion Still no final verdict on Tom Brady`s 4 game suspension ( what a waste of the last 7 months over this crap ). Get it over with both sides ( Brady agree to 1 game suspension for not complying with league rules ) and the NFL saying there was no proof of Brady`s involvement in the deflation of game balls in the AFC Championship Game. Then we go out and play some football and still watch my beat the Steelers with 2nd year QB Jimmy Garoppolo just to stick it up Roger Goodell`s #SS a little bit harder Twisted Evil Twisted Evil lol! lol!
Josilv5
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsnut on Fri Aug 21, 2015 7:41 pm

Josilv5 wrote:3 weeks from Thursday ( September 10th )The NFL season kicks off up here in Foxboro, Mass with Sportsnuts Steelers coming in against my SUPER BOWL Champion Still no final verdict on Tom Brady`s 4 game suspension ( what a waste of the last 7 months over this crap ). Get it over with both sides ( Brady agree to 1 game suspension for not complying with league rules ) and the NFL saying there was no proof of Brady`s involvement in the deflation of game balls in the AFC Championship Game. Then we go out and play some football and still watch my beat the Steelers with 2nd year QB Jimmy Garoppolo just to stick it up Roger Goodell`s #SS a little bit harder Twisted Evil Twisted Evil lol! lol!
NOT SO FAST...MY FRIEND!!!! Razz Razz Razz
I am not stupid so I do want Brady to miss at least one game!!! lol! Just kidding! I do agree that Goodell and his stooges have really messed this one up big time. I think it will be reduced, and I really think he will play week 1 with an injunction. Real key is that Bell will be missing for the Steelers, suspended for his High Ride with fellow stoner , now Patriot Blount. I can't wait for the season to start!!!!!!!
sportsnut
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Josilv5 on Fri Aug 21, 2015 8:52 pm

sportsnut wrote:
Josilv5 wrote:3 weeks from Thursday ( September 10th )The NFL season kicks off up here in Foxboro, Mass with Sportsnuts Steelers coming in against my SUPER BOWL Champion Still no final verdict on Tom Brady`s 4 game suspension ( what a waste of the last 7 months over this crap ). Get it over with both sides ( Brady agree to 1 game suspension for not complying with league rules ) and the NFL saying there was no proof of Brady`s involvement in the deflation of game balls in the AFC Championship Game. Then we go out and play some football and still watch my beat the Steelers with 2nd year QB Jimmy Garoppolo just to stick it up Roger Goodell`s #SS a little bit harder Twisted Evil Twisted Evil lol! lol!
NOT SO FAST...MY FRIEND!!!! Razz Razz Razz
I am not stupid so I do want Brady to miss at least one game!!! lol! Just kidding! I do agree that Goodell and his stooges have really messed this one up big time. I think it will be reduced, and I really think he will play week 1 with an injunction. Real key is that Bell will be missing for the Steelers, suspended for his High Ride with fellow stoner , now Patriot Blount. I can't wait for the season to start!!!!!!!

I am in total agreement Sportsnut that this NFL season cannot start fast enough. 7 months of this deflate crap has my head about to explode.... The one thing that has never come out of the so called Wells report is the fact that after the half time adjustment of the PSI in the patriots footballs that Tom Brady went on to light up the Colts even more then the first half numbers.. Then there has never been any mention as to why with more security than Fort Knox at Super Bowl XLIX that Tom Brady had one of the greatest (2nd halfs/ 4th quarters) in Super Bowl history.... This has been a witch hunt from day 1 and even as a  fan I would object to this kind of treatment to any of the other 31 teams in the league. Just released info says that if Brady`s 4 game suspension is upheld he would lose just around $2 Million in salary that would be even more then the fine handed down to the  and Bob Kraft. Even Richard Sherman of the Seattle Seahawks has come out and said if this penalty against Brady is upheld a player being fined more then a team  would send up hugh RED FLAGS to the rest of the players association.
Josilv5
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsnut on Tue Aug 25, 2015 7:34 pm

Steelers just signed Michael Vick as their backup. Yuck!!!!!
sportsnut
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by upchitcreek on Tue Aug 25, 2015 8:21 pm

sportsnut wrote:Steelers just signed Michael Vick as their backup. Yuck!!!!!

OMG .....NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!
upchitcreek
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by upchitcreek on Mon Aug 31, 2015 2:12 pm

OK GUY'S it's that time of year again ....i cant wait ....so here we go my first picks of the year ..... cheers cheers .... i know some are just cupcake games but if we only pick the tough games this week we would have very few games to pick .

So here we go ......

WEEK 1 COLLEGE PICKS

GEORGIA TECH OVER ALCORN ST
TCU OVER MINNESOTA
ARIZONA OVER TEXAS SAN ANTONIO
MICHIGAN ST OVER W. MICHIGAN
BAYLOR OVER SMU
BOISE ST OVER WASHINGTON
STANFORD OVER NORTHWESTERN
GEORGIA OVER LA. MONROE
OLE MISS OVER U.T. MARTIN
CLEMSON OVER WOFFORD
UCLA OVER VIRGINIA
ARKANSAS OVER UTEP
AUBURN OVER LOUISVILLE
MISSOURI OVER S.E. MISSOURI ST
TENNESSEE OVER BOWLING GREEN
OKLAHOMA OVER AKRON
TEXAS A&M OVER ARIZONA ST
LSU OVER McNEESE ST
NOTRE DAME OVER TEXAS
OREGON OVER E. WASHINGTON
ALABAMA OVER WISCONSIN....ROLL TIDE ROLL
FSU OVER TEXAS ST
USC OVER ARKANSAS ST
OHIO ST OVER VIRGINIA TECH.....This might be a upset,VT just might win this one Suspect
SOUTH CAROLINA OVER N. CAROLINA
MICHIGAN OVER UTAH
B.C. OVER MAINE
PENN ST OVER TEMPLE

Now let's get this party started ...... Very Happy cheers drunken
upchitcreek
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Josilv5 on Mon Aug 31, 2015 8:19 pm

Okay Fellas Finally Week 1 of the college football season is upon us cheers cheers Here come my picks.......

Thursday: T.C.U. over Minnesota
Friday: Baylor over S.M.U.
         Boise St. over Washington
Saturday: Arkansas over U.T.E.P.
             Tennessee over Bowling Green
             Boston College over Maine
             Oregon over East Washington
             Penn State over Temple
             Alabama over Wisconsin Question :scratch
             Notre Dame over Texas
             Stanford over Northwestern
             U.C.L.A. over Virginia
             Nebraska over B.Y.U.
             Auburn over Louisville
             Texas A&M over Arizona St. ( upset )
             Iowa State over Northern Iowa
             Maryland over Richmond
Monday: Ohio State over Virginia Tech......

GOOD LUCK GUYS and welcome back for another great season of college and NFL football.... It has been a long wait. cheers cheers
Josilv5
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsnut on Tue Sep 01, 2015 5:08 pm

Week 1 College cheers
Utah over Michigan
TCU over Minnesota
South Carolina over North Carolina
Baylor over SMU
Boise St over Washington
Arkansas over UTEP
Boston College over Maine
Oregon over Eastern Washington
Alabama over Wisconsin
Notre Dame over Texas
Stanford over Northwestern
Georgia over LA Monroe
UCLA over Virginia
BYU over Nebraska affraid
Auburn over Louisville
Arizona State over Texas A&M
Iowa State over N. Iowa
Maryland over Richmond
Virginia Tech over.....Ohio State (I might as well...)
PENN STATE over Temple
sportsnut
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by upchitcreek on Tue Sep 01, 2015 6:40 pm

Sports i think VT has a shot at winning .....be it a small one , the reason being OHIO STATE is coming in with a case of the BIG HEAD thinking they already won this game !!!
upchitcreek
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by upchitcreek on Thu Sep 03, 2015 1:36 pm

HEY JOS ...LOOKY LOOKY ......

Brady's 4-game suspension lifted; NFL to appeal

Tom Brady has won his appeal against the NFL, with U.S. District Judge Richard M. Berman criticizing commissioner Roger Goodell for dispensing "his own brand of industrial justice."

http://espn.go.com/

Plus we get to watch the first college game of the season ....TODAY ... Very Happy bounce bounce

SOUTH CAROLINA VS NORTH CAROLINA ...4pm est /5 pm ct .....on ESPN

upchitcreek
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by upchitcreek on Fri Sep 04, 2015 12:48 am

TCU may be in trouble this year !!!!

Minnesota almost gotem !!!!
upchitcreek
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by upchitcreek on Sat Sep 05, 2015 10:34 am

It's game day fellows ..... Very Happy bounce cheers
upchitcreek
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsnut on Sun Sep 06, 2015 8:15 am

16-3 so far. Penn State needs a new Offensive Coordinator. It's no longer a question of talent. Pathetic loss.
sportsnut
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by upchitcreek on Sun Sep 06, 2015 1:31 pm

23 -3- 1 so far in my picks

23 wins - 3 losses - 1 postponed

SPORTS i agree , i never saw that one coming !

I got 1 game left
OHIO STATE VS V.T.

I still say V.T. has a shot !!
upchitcreek
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsnut on Tue Sep 08, 2015 8:07 am

NFL Week 1
Patriots, Colts, Packers, Bears, Jets, Texans, Seahawks, Dolphins, Panthers, Chargers, Cardinals, Bengals, Ravens, Bucs, Cowboys, Falcons, 49ers
Can't pick the Steelers playing in Foxboro, opening night, against Brady, with a suspect secondary, and without their 2 most explosive offensive weapons Le'Veon Bell and Martavis Bryant! affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid
sportsnut
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsnut on Tue Sep 08, 2015 8:18 am

College Week 2
W. Kentucky over La Tech
Utah over Utah St
Fla St over So. Fla
Michigan over Oregon St
Maryland over Bowling Green
Louisville over Houston
Penn St over Buffalo
Syracuse over Wake Forest
Ohio St over Hawaii
Rutgers over Wash St
Notre Dame over Virginia
Georgia over Vanderbilt
Ole Miss over Fresno St
Alabama over Mid Tenn St
Iowa over Iowa St
Oklahoma Over Tennessee
Florida over E. Carolina
Mich St over Oregon
LSU over Miss St
Boise St over BYU
sportsnut
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Josilv5 on Wed Sep 09, 2015 7:42 pm

Okay Fellas I went 15-3 in my week 1 college picks... Here are my week 2 college picks....

Thursday: West Kentucky over Louisiana Tech
Friday: Utah over Utah St.
Saturday: Florida St. over South Florida
             Penn St. over Buffalo
             U Mass over Colorado Question Question Suspect
             Ohio St. over Hawaii
             Ole Miss over Fresno St.
             Arizona over Nevada
             Notre Dame over Virginia
             Oregon over Michigan St. Suspect Question Question
             U Conn over Army
             Michigan over Oregon St.
             Tennessee over Oklahoma Question Question
             Boise St. over B.Y.U.
             L.S.U. over Miss St.
             Iowa over Iowa St.
             Rutgers over Washington St.
             Minnesota over Colorado St.

Week 1 NFL Picks

New England over Pittsburgh
Indianapolis over Buffalo
Green Bay over Chicago
New York Jets over Cleveland
Kansas City over Houston
Seattle over St. Louis
Miami over Washington
Carolina over Jacksonville
Detroit over San Diego
New Orleans over Arizona
Cincinnati over Oakland
Denver over Baltimore
Tampa Bay over Tennessee
Dallas over New York Giants
Atlanta over Philadelphia
San Francisco over Minnesota

GOOD LUCK GUYS..... Welcome back to another season of NFL and College Football........
Very Happy cheers cheers drunken Season is once upon us again lol! lol!
Josilv5
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by upchitcreek on Thu Sep 10, 2015 3:31 pm

24-3-1 in my first weeks picks

Here we go my picks for this week COLLEGE first .

WEEK 2

UTAH OVER UTAH ST
FSU OVER SOUTH FLORIDA ..... Suspect
AUBURN OVER JACKSONVILLE ST
CLEMSON OVER APP. ST
NOTRE DAME OVER VIRGINIA
TCU OVER S.F. AUSTIN
OHIO ST OVER HAWAII
OLE MISS OVER FRESNO ST
ALABAMA OVER MIDDLE TENNESSEE ST
ARKANSAS OVER TOLEDO
TENNESSEE OVER OKLAHOMA
TEXAS A&M OVER BALL ST
ARIZONA OVER NEVADA
MISSOURI OVER ARKANSAS ST
BAYLOR OVER LAMAR
MICHIGAN ST OVER OREGON
USC OVER IDAHO
LSU OVER MISS ST ...... Suspect
BOISE ST OVER BYU
UCLA OVER UNLV
MICHIGAN OVER OREGON ST..... Suspect
PENN ST OVER BUFFALO
GEORGIA OVER VANDY
IOWA OVER IOWA ST
SOUTH CAROLINA OVER KENTUCKY

WEEK 1 PRO PICKS

PATS OVER STEELERS
PACKERS OVER BEARS
TEXANS OVER CHIEFS
JETS OVER BROWNS
COLTS OVER BILLS
DOLPHINS OVER REDSKINS
PANTHERS OVER JAGUARS
SEAHAWKS OVER RAMS
CARDINALS OVER SAINTS
CHARGERS OVER LIONS
TITANS OVER BUCS
BENGALS OVER RAIDERS
BRONCOS OVER RAVENS
GIANTS OVER COWBOYS
FALCONS OVER EAGLES
VIKINGS OVER 49ERS

Now lets get this party started ..... Very Happy Twisted Evil cheers
upchitcreek
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by upchitcreek on Sun Sep 13, 2015 3:05 pm

Well i went 22-4 this week in my college picks.
i thought for sure Tennessee was going to pull it out against Oklahoma !!
upchitcreek
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsnut on Mon Sep 14, 2015 7:43 pm

Working a big outage at a powerhouse, lots of hours and $$$(Really happy about that!) Will try to get my picks in each week.
College Week 3 (17-4LW)
Clemson over Louisville
Fla St over BC
Mich St over Air Force
UNC over Illinois
Miami over Nebraska
LSU over Auburn
Va Tech over Purdue
Ga Tech over Notre Dame
Georgia over S. Carolina
Fla over Kentucky
Pitt over Iowa
Penn State over Rutgers
USC over Stanford
Alabama over Ole Miss
UCLA over BYU
Will try to get NFL picks in on Wednesday!
sportsnut
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Josilv5 on Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:56 pm

Okay guys the busy soup season has begun at my plant. Starting to go back to 60+ hours a week Very Happy and affraid Gonna get my weekly picks in early.
First up week 3 college
Thursday: Clemson over Louisville
Friday: B.C. over Florida St. Question Suspect Twisted Evil
         Boise St. over Idaho St.
Saturday: South Florida over Maryland
             Michigan St. over Air Force
             U Mass over Temple
             Navy over East Carolina
             Georgia over South Carolina
             Colorado over Colorado St.
             Utah over Fresno St.
             Alabama over Ole Miss Suspect Question
             U.C.L.A. over B.Y.U.
             U.S.C. over Stanford
             L.S.U. over Auburn Rolling Eyes Suspect
             California over Texas
             Georgia Tech over Notre Dame Question Question
             Northwestern over Duke
             Iowa over Pittsburgh
             Miami Fl. over Nebraska
             No. Carolina over Illinois

N.F.L. WEEK 2 PICKS
Kansas City over Denver
Atlanta over New York Giants
New England over Buffalo affraid of this one
Arizona over Chicago
Cincinnati over San Diego
Tennessee over Cleveland
Detroit over Minnesota
St. Louis over Washington
New Orleans over Tampa Bay
San Francisco over Pittsburgh
Carolina over Houston
Baltimore over Oakland
Miami over Jacksonville
Philadelphia over Dallas
Green Bay over Seattle
Indianapolis over New York Jets

GOOD LUCK FELLAS WITH YOUR PICKS cheers

OOH by the way Last week I was.....
13-5 with my college picks and 11-5 with my NFL picks. Enjoy another weekend of great football.
Josilv5
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsnut on Wed Sep 16, 2015 7:20 pm

NFL Week 2 10-6 LW
Chiefs over Broncos
Steelers over Niners
Pats over Bills
Panthers over Texans
Cards over Bears
Bengals over Chargers
Titans over Browns
Lions over Vikings
Saints over Bucs
Giants over Falcons
Rams over Redskins
Dolphins over Jags
Ravens over Ravens
Cowboys over Eagles
Packers over Seahawks
Colts over Jets
With Penn State having a night game, I should be able to see both the Steelers and the Nittany Lions games this weekend. cheers Enjoy Guys!!!!!
sportsnut
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by upchitcreek on Thu Sep 17, 2015 2:28 pm

Make that money while you can fellows , we all know how fast it can disappear .... affraid

I was 22-4 in my college picks last week and 11-5 in my pro picks .

Here we go my picks for this week

COLLEGE WEEK 3

CLEMSON OVER LOUISVILLE
BC OVER FSU....pulling for ya JOS...BC always plays FSU tough !
MISSOURI OVER UCONN
TEXAS A&M OVER NEVADA
OKLAHOMA OVER TULSA
MICHIGAN ST OVER AIR FORCE
NORTHWESTERN OVER DUKE
OREGON OVER GEORGIA ST
LSU OVER AUBURN...... Suspect
OHIO ST OVER NIU....... Suspect  NIU is no push over , could be a upset here  Suspect
WISCONSIN OVER TROY
OKLAHOMA ST OVER TEXAS SAN ANTONIA
GEORGIA TECH OVER NOTRE DAME
GEORGIA OVER SOUTH CAROLINA
TCU OVER SMU
USC OVER STANFORD
ALABAMA OVER OLE MISS...... affraid
UCLA OVER BYU
UTAH OVER FRESNO ST
ARIZONA OVER N. ARIZONA
ARKANSAS OVER TEXAS TECH
FLORIDA OVER KENTUCKY....... Suspect  affraid
PENN ST OVER RUTGERS
MIAMI OVER NEBRASKA

PRO PICKS

CHIEFS OVER BRONCOS
PANTHERS OVER TEXANS
STEELERS OVER 49ERS
SAINTS OVER BUCS
BEARS OVER CARDINALS
PATS OVER BILLS
BENGALS OVER CHARGERS
TITANS OVER BROWNS
FALCONS OVER GIANTS
RAMS OVER REDSKINS
DOLPHINS OVER JAGUARS
RAVENS OVER RAIDERS
COWBOYS OVER EAGLES
PACKERS OVER SEAHAWKS
COLTS OVER JETS

Now lets get this party started ..... bounce                
upchitcreek
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by upchitcreek on Mon Sep 21, 2015 2:29 pm

Well guy's i went 19-5 in my college picks and i'm 8-7 in my pro picks so far ....i got the COLTS tonight!

Alabama had a BAD case of the turnovers , looked like they were trying to catch a greased pig all night !
upchitcreek
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsnut on Tue Sep 22, 2015 7:32 pm

College Week 4(LW11-4)
Boise St over Virginia
LSU over Syracuse
BC over N. Illinois
Michigan over BYU
UCLA over Arizona
Oregon over Utah
WVU over Maryland
Penn St over San Diego St
Florida over Tennessee
Notre Dame over UMass
Alabama over La-Monroe
Texas A&M over Arkansas
Miss St over Auburn
USC over Arizona St
TCU over Texas Tech
Okla St over Texas

NFL Week 3(LW7-9 Mad )
Redskins over Giants
Falcons over Cowboys
Colts over Titans
Browns over Raiders
Ravens over Bengals
Pats over Jags
Panthers over Saints
Jets over Eagles
Texans over Bucs
Chargers over Vikings
Steelers over Rams
Cards over 49ers
Bills over Dolphins
Seahawks over Bears
Broncos over Lions
Packers over Chiefs
sportsnut
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Josilv5 on Tue Sep 22, 2015 7:52 pm

Well guys bad NFL week last week 6-10 affraid Did go 14-6 with college picks.... This weeks picks....
College week 4
Thursday: Memphis over Cincinnati
Friday: Boise St. over Virginia
         Stanford over Oregon St.
Saturday: L.S.U. over Syracuse
             Navy over U Conn
             Bowling Green over Purdue
             West Virginia over Maryland
             Notre Dame over U Mass
             Missouri over Kentucky
             Wisconsin over Hawaii
             T.C.U. over Texas Tech
             Oregon over Utah Question Suspect
             Oklahoma St. over Texas
             Georgia Tech over Duke
             U.S.C. over Arizona St. Question Suspect
             Arizona over U.C.L.A. ( upset special )
             Auburn over Miss St. scratch Suspect
             B.C. over N. Illinois Question Suspect
             Florida over Tennessee
             B.Y.U. over Michigan scratch Question

Week 3 NFL picks....
Washington over New York Giants
New England over Jacksonville
Seattle over Chicago
Green Bay over Kansas City
Denver over Detroit
Indianapolis over Tennessee Suspect Question scratch
Buffalo over Miami
Atlanta over Dallas
St. Louis over Pittsburgh scratch Question Suspect
Arizona over San Francisco
Philadelphia over New York Jets Question Question Question Suspect
Baltimore over Cincinnati
Cleveland over Oakland
Tampa Bay over Houston
Carolina over New Orleans
Minnesota over San Diego

GOOD LUCK GUYS....... cheers drunken drunken
Josilv5
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by upchitcreek on Thu Sep 24, 2015 6:36 pm

Ok guy's here we go my picks this week .

COLLEGE

STANFORD OVER OREGON ST
LSU OVER SYRACUSE
GEORGIA TECH OVER DUKE
MICHIGAN OVER BYU
MICHIGAN ST OVER C. MICHIGAN
BAYLOR OVER RICE
OKLAHOMA ST OVER TEXAS
OHIO ST OVER W. MICHIGAN
NOTRE DAME OVER UMASS
ALABAMA OVER ULM
TCU OVER TEXAS TECH ...... Suspect
OLE MISS OVER VANDY
TEXAS A&M OVER ARKANSAS
KENTUCKY OVER MISSOURI
ARIZONA OVER UCLA
WISCONSIN OVER HAWAII
NORTHWESTERN OVER BALL ST
OREGON OVER UTAH
ARIZONA ST OVER USC
SOUTH CAROLINA OVER UCF
BC OVER NIU
TENNESSEE OVER FLORIDA
PENN ST OVER SAN DIEGO ST
MISS ST OVER AUBURN

PRO

GIANTS OVER REDSKINS
FALCONS OVER COWBOYS
COLTS OVER TITANS
BROWNS OVER RAIDERS
BENGALS OVER RAVENS
PATS OVER JAGS
PANTHERS OVER SAINTS
JETS OVER EAGLES
TEXANS OVER BUCS
VIKINGS OVER CHARGERS
STEELERS OVER RAMS
CARDINALS OVER 49ERS
DOLPHINS OVER BILLS
SEAHAWKS OVER BEARS
BRONCOS OVER LIONS
PACKERS OVER CHIEFS

Now lets get this party started ..... Twisted Evil

upchitcreek
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Josilv5 on Mon Sep 28, 2015 7:08 pm

Went 14-6 with my college picks this past week/weekend.....
So far my NFL picks stand at 10-5 and I got Green Bay over Kansas City tonight.....

Very tough break for Sportsnut`s Steelers losing BIG BEN for 4 to 6 weeks...... Even as a DIE HARD fan ( and Pittsburgh Steelers Hater ) I cannot see how that hit was not a penalty... I want to see my PATS win and the Steelers lose but not if the best players cannot decide the games on the field.
Josilv5
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by upchitcreek on Tue Sep 29, 2015 3:15 pm

Well guy's i was 20-5 in my college picks and 13-3 in my pro picks this week .
I agree JOS it should have been called , but i watched Mark Barron play at Alabama and he's not the type to deliberately hurt someone . This could end up being the straw that broke the camels back for Big Ben though !
upchitcreek
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsnut on Tue Sep 29, 2015 6:57 pm

Don't worry Jos, as a card carrying member of Steeler Nation do you think I love your Patriots. Lol! Tough break on Ben, I got physically sick watching him lie on the field, as you would with Brady. They're in trouble, and now they have to play Vick. And to borrow your line, enough said...

College Week 4(15-1 LW)
Miami over Cincinnati
Pitt over Va Tech
Missouri over S.Carolina
Mich St over Purdue
Northwestern over Minnesota
Wisconsin over Iowa
Penn State over Army
Oklahoma over WVU
Alabama over Georgia
Ohio St over Indiana
Okla St over Kansas St
Ole Miss over Florida
Stanford over Arizona
UCLA over Ariz. St
Texas A&M over Miss St
Notre Dame over Clemson
Michigan over Maryland

Ravens over Steelers Thurs Night. Ravens need game, and no way Vick is ready in 3 days!

Rest of NFL later in week!
sportsnut
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Josilv5 on Tue Sep 29, 2015 8:05 pm

Hey Guys after last nights Monday night game I finished 11-5 with my NFL picks and 14-6 with College.
My College and NFL picks for this week.......
College First.....

Thursday: Miami FL. over Cincinnati
Friday: South Florida over Memphis Rolling Eyes Question
         B.Y.U. over U CONN
Saturday: Penn State over Army
             T.C.U. over Texas Question Suspect scratch
             Michigan St. over Purdue
             Boston Col. over Duke Suspect affraid
             Baylor over Texas Tech ( high scoring )
             Oregon over Colorado
             Boise St. over Hawaii
             Clemson over Notre Dame Question scratch
             Texas A&M over Miss State Question Question
             Ole Miss over Florida
             Oklahoma St. over Kansas St.
             Navy over Air Force
             Georgia over Alabama Question Suspect affraid ( cannot remember when Bama lost 2 in a row )
             Virginia Tech over Pittsburgh
             Northwestern over Minnesota
             Oklahoma over West Virginia
             Wisconsin over Iowa

WEEK 4 NFL PICKS
Baltimore over Pittsburgh Question Suspect Rolling Eyes ( records get thrown out the window when these 2 meet )
New York Jets over Miami ( In London )
Atlanta over Houston
Buffalo over New York Giants Question Suspect
Oakland over Chicago
Cincinnati over Kansas City Question Suspect
Indianapolis over Jacksonville
Philadelphia over Washington
Carolina over Tampa Bay
San Diego over Cleveland
Denver over Minnesota
Green Bay over San Francisco
Arizona over St. Louis
New Orleans over Dallas Rolling Eyes Question Suspect
Seattle over Detroit

GOOD LUCK FELLAS WITH YOUR PICKS........
Now lets get another week of and plenty of kicked off cheers cheers cheers drunken drunken drunken affraid affraid
Josilv5
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsnut on Thu Oct 01, 2015 7:13 pm

Rest of NFL week 4 picks
Dolphins over Jets
Colts over Jags
Bills over Giants
Panthers over Bucs
Eagles over Redskins
Raiders over Bears