Latest topics
» LETS TALK FOOTBALL
Thu Dec 14, 2017 2:46 pm by upchitcreek

» CHECKIN IN
Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:08 pm by sportsnut

» LETS TALK BASKETBALL
Tue Nov 07, 2017 6:50 pm by Josilv5

» LETS TALK HOCKEY
Mon Jun 12, 2017 11:37 pm by upchitcreek

» LETS TALK BASEBALL
Mon Apr 03, 2017 7:43 am by sportsnut

» CHECKIN IN
Fri Jul 24, 2015 6:22 pm by upchitcreek

» Let`s Talk Women In Sports
Mon Jul 13, 2015 4:47 pm by sportsnut

» LETS TALK RACING
Thu Jul 09, 2015 7:53 am by sportsnut

» Horse Racing Triple Crown
Sat Jun 06, 2015 6:57 pm by upchitcreek

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 12 on Mon Feb 17, 2014 3:28 pm
December 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
    123
45678910
11121314151617
18192021222324
25262728293031

Calendar Calendar


LETS TALK FOOTBALL

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: LETS TALK FOOTBALL

Post by Josilv5 on Tue Sep 17, 2013 7:41 pm

Got my college and NFL picks ready but gonna wait to post until wednesday. still got a couple of Question games that I am still scratch head over... Better to be safe then sorry to think things over. Of course being drunken drunken does not help to make quick picks affraid lol! lol!
avatar
Josilv5
Admin

Posts : 633
Join date : 2012-11-01
Age : 53
Location : Fall River, Massachusetts

Back to top Go down

Re: LETS TALK FOOTBALL

Post by upchitcreek on Wed Sep 18, 2013 11:21 am

lstjr wrote:
upchitcreek wrote:I got a question for you guy's .......

How is it that you can have a ejection on a player that is over turned by the replay booth ,  but still get penalized 15 yards for a foul that wasn't a foul ? .........scratch 

It happened to ALABAMA !
Not sure didn't see the play.  The only thing I can think of is the player was called for targeting (ejected and a 15 yard penalty).  Then the replay booth overruled the targeting call and changed it to a personal foul, still a 15 yard penalty. Question 

I know about the targeting call Oregon had one in the first game.
The replay said not even a personal foul ....good legal hit shoulder to shoulder .... but the 15 yard penalty stood ...scratch
avatar
upchitcreek
Admin

Posts : 2040
Join date : 2012-11-01
Age : 58
Location : Florida

Back to top Go down

Re: LETS TALK FOOTBALL

Post by nuttin2lose on Wed Sep 18, 2013 1:13 pm

College Picks
SU Clemson Fresno St Florida Army Pitt V Tech G Tech Maryland USC   Texas Syracuse Missouri Stanford

ATS Clemson - 14 Fresno St - 3 Tennessee +17 affraid Army + 3 Pitt - 4 Marshall + 10 G Tech - 6 1/2 Maryland - 6 Usc - 6   - 7 Kansas St + 6 Syracuse - 14 Missouri - 21/2 Arizona St + 7 1/2

OH AND UPSET SPECIAL    SU and + 17 !! bounce cheers  drunken 

nuttin2lose
Admin

Posts : 1618
Join date : 2012-11-01
Age : 62

Back to top Go down

Re: LETS TALK FOOTBALL

Post by nuttin2lose on Wed Sep 18, 2013 1:15 pm

NFL Eagles SU and -3 so far still scratch ing and drunken  ing lol!

nuttin2lose
Admin

Posts : 1618
Join date : 2012-11-01
Age : 62

Back to top Go down

Re: LETS TALK FOOTBALL

Post by upchitcreek on Wed Sep 18, 2013 3:53 pm

I'll get my picks in later today or in the morning .
avatar
upchitcreek
Admin

Posts : 2040
Join date : 2012-11-01
Age : 58
Location : Florida

Back to top Go down

Re: LETS TALK FOOTBALL

Post by Josilv5 on Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:10 pm

Okay folks here come my picks. 1st college.
Thursday: Clemson over N.C. Stste
Friday: Boise St. over Fresno St.
Saturday: San Jose St. over Minnesota
             Wisconsin over Purdue
             Maryland over West Virginia
             Texas A&M over S.M.U.
             Michigan over U.Conn ( sorry nuttin but this could be very very ugly..... affraid affraid 
             Hawaii over Nevada
             Pittsburgh over Duke
             Kansas St. over Texas
             B.Y.U. over Utah
             Wyoming over Air Force
             Michigan St. over Notre Dame Question Suspect 
             Georgia Tech over N. Carolina
             U.S.C. over Utah St.
             Florida over Tennessee
             Stanford over Arizona St.
             L.S.U. over Auburn
 
WEEK 3 NFL PICKS
Kansas City over Philadelphia
Denver over Oakland
Seattle over Jacksonville
New England over Tampa Bay
New Orleans over Arizona
Atlanta over Miami
San Francisco over Indianapolis
Chicago over Pittsburgh
Houston over Baltimore
Dallas over St. Louis
San Diego over Tennessee
Minnesota over Cleveland
Detroit over Washington
Green Bay over Cincinnati
N.Y. Giants over Carolina Question Suspect 
Buffalo over N.Y. Jets
 
GOOD LUCK GUYS..... Now lets get to some    and of course a lot of    lol!
avatar
Josilv5
Admin

Posts : 633
Join date : 2012-11-01
Age : 53
Location : Fall River, Massachusetts

Back to top Go down

Re: LETS TALK FOOTBALL

Post by upchitcreek on Thu Sep 19, 2013 12:16 pm

OK , guy's here's my picks this week....

COLLEGE

CLEMSON OVER N.C. ST
ALABAMA OVER COLORADO ST.........affraid affraid affraid....COULD BE CLOSE .....lol! 
OHIO ST OVER FLORIDA A&M
STANFORD OVER ARIZONA ST......watch the ref's in this one ...affraid 
LSU OVER AUBURN ....THIS ONE COULD BE CLOSE .....affraid Suspect
LOUISVILLE OVER FLORIDA INT.
FLORIDA ST OVER BETHUNE-COOK.....GET OUTTA TOWN ...affraid  
GEORGIA OVER N. TEXAS
TEXAS A&M OVER SMU
UCLA OVER NEW MEXICO ST
MICHIGAN OVER UCONN .....affraid affraid affraid affraid
MIAMI OVER SAVANNAH ST
WASHINGTON OVER IDAHO ST
NORTHWESTERN OVER MAINE
FLORIDA OVER TENNESSEE  
BAYLOR OVER LA-MONROE
MICHIGAN ST OVER NOTRE DAME.....CLOSE.....Suspect affraid affraid 
WISCONSIN OVER PURDUE
TEXAS TECH OVER TEXAS ST
BOISE ST OVER FRESNO ST
GEORGIA TECH OVER NORTH CAROLINA
USC OVER UTAH ST
WEST VIRGINIA OVER MARYLAND
KANSAS ST OVER TEXAS


PRO PICKS

CHIEFS OVER EAGLES
PACKERS OVER BENGALS
COWBOYS OVER RAMS
TITANS OVER CHARGERS
VIKINGS OVER BROWNS
PATS OVER BUCS
SAINTS OVER CARDINALS
LIONS OVER REDSKINS
GIANTS OVER PANTHERS
TEXANS OVER RAVENS
FALCONS OVER DOLPHINS
JETS OVER BILLS
COLTS OVER 49ERS....Let's see if RICHARDSON plays ....Colts just picked him up from the BROWNS
SEAHAWKS OVER JAGUARS
BEARS OVER STEELERS
BRONCOS OVER RAIDERS


Let's get the party started ......cheers         
avatar
upchitcreek
Admin

Posts : 2040
Join date : 2012-11-01
Age : 58
Location : Florida

Back to top Go down

Re: LETS TALK FOOTBALL

Post by lstjr on Thu Sep 19, 2013 2:07 pm

upchitcreek wrote:
lstjr wrote:
upchitcreek wrote:I got a question for you guy's .......

How is it that you can have a ejection on a player that is over turned by the replay booth ,  but still get penalized 15 yards for a foul that wasn't a foul ? .........scratch 

It happened to ALABAMA !
Not sure didn't see the play.  The only thing I can think of is the player was called for targeting (ejected and a 15 yard penalty).  Then the replay booth overruled the targeting call and changed it to a personal foul, still a 15 yard penalty. Question 

I know about the targeting call Oregon had one in the first game.
The replay said not even a personal foul ....good legal hit shoulder to shoulder .... but the 15 yard penalty stood ...scratch
Not sure then, was it a Pac-12 crew? lol!
avatar
lstjr
Admin

Posts : 270
Join date : 2012-11-03
Age : 59
Location : Eugene, OR

Back to top Go down

Re: LETS TALK FOOTBALL

Post by lstjr on Thu Sep 19, 2013 2:08 pm

Week 4 picks.
SU
Clemson over North Carolina State
Fresno State over Boise State

ATS
Clemson (-13) vs North Carolina State
Fresno State (-3) vs Boise State

I'll get Saturdays picks in tomorrow
avatar
lstjr
Admin

Posts : 270
Join date : 2012-11-03
Age : 59
Location : Eugene, OR

Back to top Go down

Re: LETS TALK FOOTBALL

Post by upchitcreek on Thu Sep 19, 2013 2:27 pm

lstjr wrote:
upchitcreek wrote:
lstjr wrote:
upchitcreek wrote:I got a question for you guy's .......

How is it that you can have a ejection on a player that is over turned by the replay booth ,  but still get penalized 15 yards for a foul that wasn't a foul ? .........scratch 

It happened to ALABAMA !
Not sure didn't see the play.  The only thing I can think of is the player was called for targeting (ejected and a 15 yard penalty).  Then the replay booth overruled the targeting call and changed it to a personal foul, still a 15 yard penalty. Question 

I know about the targeting call Oregon had one in the first game.
The replay said not even a personal foul ....good legal hit shoulder to shoulder .... but the 15 yard penalty stood ...scratch
Not sure then, was it a Pac-12 crew? lol!

YEP PAC-12 OFFICIALS even in the replay booth Exclamation
avatar
upchitcreek
Admin

Posts : 2040
Join date : 2012-11-01
Age : 58
Location : Florida

Back to top Go down

Re: LETS TALK FOOTBALL

Post by nuttin2lose on Fri Sep 20, 2013 12:41 pm

nuttin2lose wrote:NFL Eagles SU and -3 so far still scratch ing and drunken  ing lol!
Other Plays

SU Titans Vikings Pats Ravens Rams Saints Redskins Bengals   Falcons 49ers Seahawks Bills Bears Broncos

Got some upsets here

ATS Titans - 3 Vikes - 7 Bucs + 8 1/2 Ravens + 2 1/2 Rams + 4 Saints - 7 Redskins - 1 Bengals + 3   Pick Falcons - 1 49ers - 10 Seahawks-19 Bills + 3 Bears- 2 1/2 Raiders + 16 1/2

Good Luck Guys  

nuttin2lose
Admin

Posts : 1618
Join date : 2012-11-01
Age : 62

Back to top Go down

Re: LETS TALK FOOTBALL

Post by upchitcreek on Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:39 pm

BIG - BIG - BIG  game tonight ....BOISE ST VS FRESNO ST .....lol! 

I'll be watching ESPN with Intensity.....should be a nail biter ....lol!

    drunken drunken drunken Twisted Evil lol! 
avatar
upchitcreek
Admin

Posts : 2040
Join date : 2012-11-01
Age : 58
Location : Florida

Back to top Go down

Re: LETS TALK FOOTBALL

Post by lstjr on Fri Sep 20, 2013 10:09 pm

lstjr wrote:Week 4 picks.
SU
Clemson over North Carolina State
Fresno State over Boise State

ATS
Clemson (-13) vs North Carolina State
Fresno State (-3) vs Boise State

I'll get Saturdays picks in tomorrow
SU
Washington over Idaho St
USC over Utah St
Arizona St over Stanford
Oregon St over San Diego St
Utah over BYU
UCLA over New Mexico St
Washington St over Idaho
Alabama over Colorado St
Ohio St over Florida A&M
LSU over Auburn
Louisville over Florida Int
Florida St over Bethune-Cook.
Georgia over North Texas

ATS
Idaho St (+53) vs Washington
USC (-6.5) vs Utah St
Arizona St (+6.5) vs Stanford
Oregon St (-8 )vs San Diego St
Utah (+7) vs BYU
UCLA (-38) vs New Mexico St
Washington St (-31) vs Idaho
Colorado St (+39) vs Alabama
Florida A&M (+57) vs Ohio St
Auburn (+17) vs LSU
Louisville (-41) vs Florida Int
Florida St (-39) vs Bethune-Cook.
Georgia (-33) vs North Texas

Is this cupcake Saturday?  Think I see only two games worth watching.
avatar
lstjr
Admin

Posts : 270
Join date : 2012-11-03
Age : 59
Location : Eugene, OR

Back to top Go down

Re: LETS TALK FOOTBALL

Post by nuttin2lose on Sun Sep 22, 2013 7:23 am

  Almost pulled it off !! affraid 

College SU 13-2 cheers ATS 7-8 Suspect 

On to the Pro s  

GO  

nuttin2lose
Admin

Posts : 1618
Join date : 2012-11-01
Age : 62

Back to top Go down

Re: LETS TALK FOOTBALL

Post by Josilv5 on Sun Sep 22, 2013 9:21 am

Went 12-6 in college on Saturday. Hey NUTTIN U CONN gave the Big Blue of Michigan all they wanted cheers to them for one hell of a try.
avatar
Josilv5
Admin

Posts : 633
Join date : 2012-11-01
Age : 53
Location : Fall River, Massachusetts

Back to top Go down

Re: LETS TALK FOOTBALL

Post by upchitcreek on Sun Sep 22, 2013 12:46 pm

I went 20 - 4 ........MICHIGAN ST got robbed ......yep JOS  UCONN play with some heart yesterday ....congrats to them , just came up a lil short!


Yep LES it was cupcake saturday ....and it was either pick cupcakes or not pick at all ....so cupcakes it was !


I'm ready for some PRO     and lots of    cheers Very Happy
avatar
upchitcreek
Admin

Posts : 2040
Join date : 2012-11-01
Age : 58
Location : Florida

Back to top Go down

Re: LETS TALK FOOTBALL

Post by lstjr on Sun Sep 22, 2013 3:27 pm

lstjr wrote:
lstjr wrote:Week 4 picks.
SU
Clemson over North Carolina State
Fresno State over Boise State

ATS
Clemson (-13) vs North Carolina State
Fresno State (-3) vs Boise State

I'll get Saturdays picks in tomorrow
SU
Washington over Idaho St
USC over Utah St
Arizona St over Stanford
Oregon St over San Diego St
Utah over BYU
UCLA over New Mexico St
Washington St over Idaho
Alabama over Colorado St
Ohio St over Florida A&M
LSU over Auburn
Louisville over Florida Int
Florida St over Bethune-Cook.
Georgia over North Texas

ATS
Idaho St (+53) vs Washington
USC (-6.5) vs Utah St
Arizona St (+6.5) vs Stanford
Oregon St (-8 )vs San Diego St
Utah (+7) vs BYU
UCLA (-38) vs New Mexico St
Washington St (-31) vs Idaho
Colorado St (+39) vs Alabama
Florida A&M (+57) vs Ohio St
Auburn (+17) vs LSU
Louisville (-41) vs Florida Int
Florida St (-39) vs Bethune-Cook.
Georgia (-33) vs North Texas

Is this cupcake Saturday?  Think I see only two games worth watching.
Week 4 SU 14-1  ATS 7-8
YTD SU 54-8   ATS 34-25-3
avatar
lstjr
Admin

Posts : 270
Join date : 2012-11-03
Age : 59
Location : Eugene, OR

Back to top Go down

Re: LETS TALK FOOTBALL

Post by upchitcreek on Sun Sep 22, 2013 4:26 pm

NUTTIN your GIANTS SUCK BAD ........Mad Evil or Very Mad affraid affraid 
avatar
upchitcreek
Admin

Posts : 2040
Join date : 2012-11-01
Age : 58
Location : Florida

Back to top Go down

Re: LETS TALK FOOTBALL

Post by nuttin2lose on Sun Sep 22, 2013 7:54 pm

upchitcreek wrote:NUTTIN your GIANTS SUCK BAD ........Mad Evil or Very Mad affraid affraid 
Gotta agree with you there Bud Twisted Evil Sad 

nuttin2lose
Admin

Posts : 1618
Join date : 2012-11-01
Age : 62

Back to top Go down

Re: LETS TALK FOOTBALL

Post by nuttin2lose on Mon Sep 23, 2013 9:30 am

NFL  7-8 SU Evil or Very Mad 6-9 ATS confused 

Broncos SU and Raiders + 16 1/2 tonite

nuttin2lose
Admin

Posts : 1618
Join date : 2012-11-01
Age : 62

Back to top Go down

Re: LETS TALK FOOTBALL

Post by upchitcreek on Mon Sep 23, 2013 11:39 am

10 - 5 so far .....need the BRONCOS to win tonight !Twisted Evil

Nuttin theres a lot of good match ups next weekend in college ......Very Happy Twisted Evil 
avatar
upchitcreek
Admin

Posts : 2040
Join date : 2012-11-01
Age : 58
Location : Florida

Back to top Go down

Re: LETS TALK FOOTBALL

Post by nuttin2lose on Mon Sep 23, 2013 11:50 am

upchitcreek wrote:10 - 5 so far .....need the BRONCOS to win tonight !Twisted Evil

Nuttin theres a lot of good match ups next weekend in college ......Very Happy Twisted Evil 
WOOT HOOT FINALLY GETTING INTO CONFERENCE PLAY !! cheers   

nuttin2lose
Admin

Posts : 1618
Join date : 2012-11-01
Age : 62

Back to top Go down

Re: LETS TALK FOOTBALL

Post by Josilv5 on Mon Sep 23, 2013 3:33 pm

Well I am only 7-8 right now affraid Atlanta,Houston,Green Bay,San Francisco, and those SUCK ASS N.Y. Giants ( who call themself a football team ) Suspect Suspect killed my Sunday picks...... Gotta hope Denver does not crap their pants tonight and I can at least finish with a 8-8 weekend affraid affraid
avatar
Josilv5
Admin

Posts : 633
Join date : 2012-11-01
Age : 53
Location : Fall River, Massachusetts

Back to top Go down

Re: LETS TALK FOOTBALL

Post by upchitcreek on Mon Sep 23, 2013 11:46 pm

Josilv5 wrote:Well I am only 7-8 right now affraid Atlanta,Houston,Green Bay,San Francisco, and those SUCK ASS N.Y. Giants ( who call themself a football team ) Suspect Suspect killed my Sunday picks...... Gotta hope Denver does not crap their pants tonight and I can at least finish with a 8-8 weekend affraid affraid


Your OK BRO ....... they won ...........Twisted Evil Very Happy bounce cheers 
avatar
upchitcreek
Admin

Posts : 2040
Join date : 2012-11-01
Age : 58
Location : Florida

Back to top Go down

Re: LETS TALK FOOTBALL

Post by upchitcreek on Mon Sep 23, 2013 11:50 pm

Hint for next weeks college picks for me ....... 
avatar
upchitcreek
Admin

Posts : 2040
Join date : 2012-11-01
Age : 58
Location : Florida

Back to top Go down

Re: LETS TALK FOOTBALL

Post by nuttin2lose on Tue Sep 24, 2013 7:11 am

nuttin2lose wrote:NFL  7-8 SU Evil or Very Mad 6-9 ATS confused 

Broncos SU and Raiders + 16 1/2 tonite
Raiders cover the 16 1/2 affraid cheers 

Ended up 8-8 SU 7-9 ATS

Will do better this week drunken

nuttin2lose
Admin

Posts : 1618
Join date : 2012-11-01
Age : 62

Back to top Go down

Re: LETS TALK FOOTBALL

Post by upchitcreek on Tue Sep 24, 2013 11:08 am

11-5 this week in my pro picks .....Very Happy 
avatar
upchitcreek
Admin

Posts : 2040
Join date : 2012-11-01
Age : 58
Location : Florida

Back to top Go down

Re: LETS TALK FOOTBALL

Post by sportsnut on Tue Sep 24, 2013 6:00 pm

College Week 5(LW16-4)
Georgia Tech over Va Tech
Okla St over WVU
S. Carolina over UCF
N. Illinios over Purdue
North Carolina over East Carolina
Pitt over Virginia
Clemson over Wake Forest
Georgia over LSU
Florida St over BC
Oklahoma Over Notre Dame
Iowa over Minnesota
Alabama over Ole Miss
Texas A&M over Arkansas
Washington over Arizona
Florida over Kentucky
Ohio St over Wisconsin
Stanford over Washington St
Boise St over S. Miss
Oregon over Cal
Arizona St over USC
avatar
sportsnut
Admin

Posts : 1054
Join date : 2012-11-03
Age : 55
Location : Latrobe, Pa

Back to top Go down

Re: LETS TALK FOOTBALL

Post by sportsnut on Tue Sep 24, 2013 6:07 pm

NFL (LW 7-9)
49ers over Rams
Steelers over Vikings
Ravens over Bills
Bengals over Browns
Bucs over Cardinals
Colts over Jags
Texans over Seahawks
Lions over Bears
Chiefs over Giants
Titans over Jets
Redskins over Raiders
Chargers over Cowboys
Broncos over Eagles
Falcons over Pats
Saints over Dolphins
avatar
sportsnut
Admin

Posts : 1054
Join date : 2012-11-03
Age : 55
Location : Latrobe, Pa

Back to top Go down

Re: LETS TALK FOOTBALL

Post by Josilv5 on Tue Sep 24, 2013 6:51 pm

Finished my NFL picks at 8-8 Evil or Very Mad affraid ...... Will get my college and pro picks in after work Wednesday.
avatar
Josilv5
Admin

Posts : 633
Join date : 2012-11-01
Age : 53
Location : Fall River, Massachusetts

Back to top Go down

Re: LETS TALK FOOTBALL

Post by nuttin2lose on Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:58 am

This weeks NFL picks

SU Rams Vikings Ravens Bengals Colts Texans Bears   affraid  lol!  Cards Chargers Titans Raiders Broncos FALCONS Twisted Evil Saints

ATS Rams + 3 1/2 Vikings Even Ravens - 3 1/2 Browns + 4 1/2 affraid Jags + 9 1/2 affraid Texans + 2 1/2 Bears + 1 1/2   + 4 1/2 Cards + 2 1/2 Chargers + 1 Titans -3 1/2 Raiders + 3 1/2 Broncos -10 1/2 Falcons - 1 Saints - 7

Good Luck Guys Very Happy    

nuttin2lose
Admin

Posts : 1618
Join date : 2012-11-01
Age : 62

Back to top Go down

Re: LETS TALK FOOTBALL

Post by upchitcreek on Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:13 pm

Here we go my picks this week........Very Happy cheers 


COLLEGE

ALABAMA OVER OLE MISS .....This one could be very close
OREGON OVER CAL
CLEMSON OVER WAKE
WISCONSIN OVER OHIO ST. ......UPSET ALERT
STANFORD OVER WASHINGTON ST
LSU OVER GEORGIA ....Another very close one
FLORIDA ST OVER B.C.
TEXAS A&M OVER ARKANSAS ......Suspect ....dont be surprized if A&M falls here Arkansas is better than the Bookies think !
OKLAHOMA ST OVER WEST VIRGINIA
SOUTH CAROLINA OVER UCF
OKLAHOMA OVER NOTRE DAME
FLORIDA OVER KENTUCKY
FRESNO ST OVER HAWAII
GEORGIA TECH OVER VIRGINIA
PITT OVER VIGINIA
MINNESOTA OVER IOWA
ARIZONA OVER USC
MIAMI OVER SOUTH FLORIDA
WASHINGTON OVER ARIZONA

PRO
49ERS OVER RAMS
RAVENS OVER BILLS
BENGALS OVER BROWNS
BEARS OVER LIONS
CHIEFS OVER GIANTS
STEELERS OVER VIKINGS
CARDINALS OVER BUCS
COLTS OVER JAGUARS
SEAHAWKS OVER TEXANS
TITANS OVER JETS
BRONCOS OVER EAGLES
RAIDERS OVER REDSKINS
COWBOYS OVER CHARGERS
PATS OVER FALCONS
SAINTS OVER DOLPHINS


Lets get this party started ......cheers cheers bounce bounce     
avatar
upchitcreek
Admin

Posts : 2040
Join date : 2012-11-01
Age : 58
Location : Florida

Back to top Go down

Re: LETS TALK FOOTBALL

Post by Josilv5 on Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:09 pm

Okay here come my picks for this week. 1st up college.
Thursday: Georgia tech over Virginia tech
Friday: San Jose St. over Utah St.
Saturday: U Conn over Buffalo
             Boise St. over Southern Miss
             Nevada over Air Force
             Washington over Arizona
             Pittsburgh over Virginia
             Florida St. over Boston College Sad affraid 
             Northern Illionois over Purdue
             So. Carolina over Central Florida
             Minnesota over Iowa
             Georgia over L.S.U. Question Suspect 
             Ohio St. over Wisconsin
             Arizona St. over U.S.C.
             Ole Miss over Alabama Question Question ( I think this is gonna be alot closer then the experts think.
             Oklahoma over Notre Dame
             Texas A&M over Arkansas
             Stanford over Washington St.
 
Now my Week 4 NFL picks
San Francisco over St. Louis
Baltimore over Buffalo
Chicago over Detroit
Cincinnati over Cleveland
Indianapolis over Jacksonville
Kansas City over New York Giants
Minnesota over Pittsburgh
Arizona over Tampa Bay
Houston over Seattle Question Suspect 
Tennessee over New York Jets
Dallas over San Diego
Denver over Philadelphia
Washington over Oakland
New England over Atlanta
New Orleans over Miami
 
GOOD LUCK FELLAS..... Now lets get to some    and a whole lot of   
avatar
Josilv5
Admin

Posts : 633
Join date : 2012-11-01
Age : 53
Location : Fall River, Massachusetts

Back to top Go down

Re: LETS TALK FOOTBALL

Post by upchitcreek on Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:44 pm

The ALABAMA game should be close but with BAMA getting COOPER and STENSON (OL-G) back ( both sat out last weeks game for minor injuries) this week plus YELDON in for the whole game ( not a part game) running behind STENSON ...BAMA WINS  a close one !
avatar
upchitcreek
Admin

Posts : 2040
Join date : 2012-11-01
Age : 58
Location : Florida

Back to top Go down

Re: LETS TALK FOOTBALL

Post by nuttin2lose on Wed Sep 25, 2013 8:29 pm

upchitcreek wrote:The ALABAMA game should be close but with BAMA getting COOPER and  STENSON (OL-G) back ( both sat out last weeks game for minor injuries) this week plus YELDON in for the whole game ( not a part game) running behind STENSON ...BAMA WINS  a close one !
Chit I think the   are sick of hearing they aren t as good as last years team, AND WILL ROLL THIS WEEK !! cheers 

nuttin2lose
Admin

Posts : 1618
Join date : 2012-11-01
Age : 62

Back to top Go down

Re: LETS TALK FOOTBALL

Post by upchitcreek on Wed Sep 25, 2013 9:22 pm

nuttin2lose wrote:
upchitcreek wrote:The ALABAMA game should be close but with BAMA getting COOPER and  STENSON (OL-G) back ( both sat out last weeks game for minor injuries) this week plus YELDON in for the whole game ( not a part game) running behind STENSON ...BAMA WINS  a close one !
Chit I think the   are sick of hearing they aren t as good as last years team, AND WILL ROLL THIS WEEK !! cheers 
Twisted Evil i still think the final score will be something like ....31-17 .....28-10 ...... 35-21 ..... but it could very well turn out 42-14 ....45-10 ........ Twisted Evil Suspect
avatar
upchitcreek
Admin

Posts : 2040
Join date : 2012-11-01
Age : 58
Location : Florida

Back to top Go down

Re: LETS TALK FOOTBALL

Post by nuttin2lose on Thu Sep 26, 2013 11:57 am

College plays

SU G Tech   Virginia North Carolina Iowa LSU Washington BAMA Arizona St   cheers  So Carolina Florida Stanford WISCONSIN affraid 

Ats G Tech - 7 Uconn + 1 N Carolina - 12 1/2 Iowa - 1 LSU + 3 Washington - 10 BAMA- 15 Arizona St - 5 1/2 ND + 3 1/2 So Caroilina - 7 Florida - 12 1/2 Stanford - 10 Virginia +7 Wisconsin + 7

GL Guys    

nuttin2lose
Admin

Posts : 1618
Join date : 2012-11-01
Age : 62

Back to top Go down

Re: LETS TALK FOOTBALL

Post by upchitcreek on Thu Sep 26, 2013 5:49 pm

LES.....your picks this week.......Suspect bounce 
avatar
upchitcreek
Admin

Posts : 2040
Join date : 2012-11-01
Age : 58
Location : Florida

Back to top Go down

Re: LETS TALK FOOTBALL

Post by lstjr on Thu Sep 26, 2013 10:04 pm

All my picks will be on Saturday so I'll get them in Friday, normally pick all P12 games and the top 10.  Might have to go lower than the top 10 to get my 15-17 picks.
avatar
lstjr
Admin

Posts : 270
Join date : 2012-11-03
Age : 59
Location : Eugene, OR

Back to top Go down

Re: LETS TALK FOOTBALL

Post by upchitcreek on Thu Sep 26, 2013 10:43 pm

lstjr wrote:All my picks will be on Saturday so I'll get them in Friday, normally pick all P12 games and the top 10.  Might have to go lower than the top 10 to get my 15-17 picks.
Very Happy cheers       
avatar
upchitcreek
Admin

Posts : 2040
Join date : 2012-11-01
Age : 58
Location : Florida

Back to top Go down

Re: LETS TALK FOOTBALL

Post by lstjr on Fri Sep 27, 2013 8:47 pm

upchitcreek wrote:
lstjr wrote:All my picks will be on Saturday so I'll get them in Friday, normally pick all P12 games and the top 10.  Might have to go lower than the top 10 to get my 15-17 picks.
Very Happy cheers       
Just got off work, have a tasty adult beverage in hand.  Will get my picks in ASAP or before 8, that's when the GF shows up  lol! 
avatar
lstjr
Admin

Posts : 270
Join date : 2012-11-03
Age : 59
Location : Eugene, OR

Back to top Go down

Re: LETS TALK FOOTBALL

Post by lstjr on Fri Sep 27, 2013 10:26 pm

Week 5
SU
Oregon St over Colorado
Washington over Arizona
Stanford over Washington St
USC over Arizona St
Oregon over California
Boise State over Southern Miss
Alabama over Ole Miss
Clemson over Wake Forest
Wisconsin over Ohio St
Florida St over Boston College
Texas A&M over Arkansas
Oklahoma St over West Virginia
UCF over South Carolina
Notre Dame over Oklahoma
Miami over South Florida

ATS
Oregon St (-10) vs Colorado
Arizona (+9.5) vs Washington
Stanford (-9.5) vs Washington St
USC (+7) vs Arizona St
Oregon (-34.5) vs California
Southern Miss (+28) vs Boise State
Ole Miss (+16.5) vs Alabama
Clemson (-27.5) vs Wake Forest
Wisconsin (+7.5) vs Ohio St
Boston College (+23) vs Florida St
Arkansas (+14.5) vs Texas A&M
West Virginia (+21) vs Oklahoma St
UCF (+7.5) vs South Carolina
Notre Dame (+3.5) vs Oklahoma
Miami (-17) vs South Florida
avatar
lstjr
Admin

Posts : 270
Join date : 2012-11-03
Age : 59
Location : Eugene, OR

Back to top Go down

Re: LETS TALK FOOTBALL

Post by upchitcreek on Sat Sep 28, 2013 2:08 pm

Another penalty that wasnt a penalty ....but still penalized 15 yards for it ....in the SOUTH CAROLINA - UCF game !
Against SOUTH CAROLINA!
avatar
upchitcreek
Admin

Posts : 2040
Join date : 2012-11-01
Age : 58
Location : Florida

Back to top Go down

Re: LETS TALK FOOTBALL

Post by nuttin2lose on Sat Sep 28, 2013 7:44 pm

The Georgia LSU game was amazing !!   As far as I m concerned the NFL can stick it affraid  they don t come close to the excitement of college ball !!

nuttin2lose
Admin

Posts : 1618
Join date : 2012-11-01
Age : 62

Back to top Go down

Re: LETS TALK FOOTBALL

Post by nuttin2lose on Sat Sep 28, 2013 7:47 pm

upchitcreek wrote:Another penalty that wasnt a penalty ....but still penalized 15 yards for it ....in the SOUTH CAROLINA - UCF game !
Against SOUTH CAROLINA!
That was a great,legal hit Chit. They have taken Defense out of the game Suspect Twisted Evil 

nuttin2lose
Admin

Posts : 1618
Join date : 2012-11-01
Age : 62

Back to top Go down

Re: LETS TALK FOOTBALL

Post by upchitcreek on Sat Sep 28, 2013 10:12 pm

nuttin2lose wrote:
upchitcreek wrote:Another penalty that wasnt a penalty ....but still penalized 15 yards for it ....in the SOUTH CAROLINA - UCF game !
Against SOUTH CAROLINA!
That was a great,legal hit Chit. They have taken Defense out of the game Suspect Twisted Evil 

It happened AGAIN to ALABAMA ! TODAY!
avatar
upchitcreek
Admin

Posts : 2040
Join date : 2012-11-01
Age : 58
Location : Florida

Back to top Go down

Re: LETS TALK FOOTBALL

Post by upchitcreek on Sat Sep 28, 2013 10:13 pm

nuttin2lose wrote:The Georgia LSU game was amazing !!   As far as I m concerned the NFL can stick it affraid  they don t come close to the excitement of college ball !!

Twisted Evil cheers    
avatar
upchitcreek
Admin

Posts : 2040
Join date : 2012-11-01
Age : 58
Location : Florida

Back to top Go down

Re: LETS TALK FOOTBALL

Post by Josilv5 on Sun Sep 29, 2013 9:54 am

Went 13-5 yesterday with my college picks Very Happy .... Now lets get some NFL games fired up cheers
avatar
Josilv5
Admin

Posts : 633
Join date : 2012-11-01
Age : 53
Location : Fall River, Massachusetts

Back to top Go down

Re: LETS TALK FOOTBALL

Post by nuttin2lose on Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:05 am

College 8-6 SU 6-6-2 ATS

LET S GO We start our playoff run this week !  cheers drunken  lol! 

nuttin2lose
Admin

Posts : 1618
Join date : 2012-11-01
Age : 62

Back to top Go down

Re: LETS TALK FOOTBALL

Post by upchitcreek on Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:59 am

14-5 in my college picks .......Very Happy 


I knew this was coming , it's a wonder it hadnt already happened!......BYE-BYE KIFFIN


Trojans dismiss coach Lane Kiffin

The USC Trojans have fired coach Lane Kiffin not six hours after dropping to 3-2 after a blowout loss to Arizona State.

Trojans athletic director Pat Haden broke the news to Kiffin after the team's charter-flight arrival back in Los Angeles early Sunday morning after the 62-41 loss at Tempe, Ariz., the school said in a statement on its website.

USC has lost seven of its past 11 games dating to last year and both of its first two in Pac-12 play this season.

http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/college-football/story/_/id/9742627/usc-trojans-fire-coach-lane-kiffin-3-2-start-blowout-loss
avatar
upchitcreek
Admin

Posts : 2040
Join date : 2012-11-01
Age : 58
Location : Florida

Back to top Go down

Re: LETS TALK FOOTBALL

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum