Latest topics
» LETS TALK FOOTBALL
Today at 11:36 am by upchitcreek

» LETS TALK BASKETBALL
Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:14 pm by sportsnut

» CHECKIN IN
Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:40 pm by upchitcreek

» LETS TALK HOCKEY
Mon Jun 12, 2017 11:37 pm by upchitcreek

» LETS TALK BASEBALL
Mon Apr 03, 2017 7:43 am by sportsnut

» CHECKIN IN
Fri Jul 24, 2015 6:22 pm by upchitcreek

» Let`s Talk Women In Sports
Mon Jul 13, 2015 4:47 pm by sportsnut

» LETS TALK RACING
Thu Jul 09, 2015 7:53 am by sportsnut

» Horse Racing Triple Crown
Sat Jun 06, 2015 6:57 pm by upchitcreek

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 12 on Mon Feb 17, 2014 3:28 pm
October 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
      1
2345678
9101112131415
16171819202122
23242526272829
3031     

Calendar Calendar


LETS PLAY SOME MUSIC

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: LETS PLAY SOME MUSIC

Post by nuttin2lose on Tue Dec 17, 2013 11:09 pm

Good Stuff Chit

Just felt like hearin this Glory Days

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gUyOZS-PyTA

nuttin2lose
Admin

Posts : 1618
Join date : 2012-11-01
Age : 62

Back to top Go down

Re: LETS PLAY SOME MUSIC

Post by upchitcreek on Tue Dec 17, 2013 11:11 pm

avatar
upchitcreek
Admin

Posts : 2024
Join date : 2012-11-01
Age : 58
Location : Florida

Back to top Go down

Re: LETS PLAY SOME MUSIC

Post by upchitcreek on Tue Dec 17, 2013 11:17 pm

LOUIS ARMSTRONG.

What a wonderful world

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2VCwBzGdPM
avatar
upchitcreek
Admin

Posts : 2024
Join date : 2012-11-01
Age : 58
Location : Florida

Back to top Go down

Re: LETS PLAY SOME MUSIC

Post by nuttin2lose on Tue Dec 17, 2013 11:20 pm

upchitcreek wrote:The Drifters

Stand By Me

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaqjpfZJjpk

Hope you don t mind if I add Llenno s version

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4_ghOG9JQM

nuttin2lose
Admin

Posts : 1618
Join date : 2012-11-01
Age : 62

Back to top Go down

Re: LETS PLAY SOME MUSIC

Post by upchitcreek on Tue Dec 17, 2013 11:30 pm

nuttin2lose wrote:
upchitcreek wrote:The Drifters

Stand By Me

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaqjpfZJjpk

Hope you don t mind if I add Llenno s version

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4_ghOG9JQM


Not at all...... Very Happy 
avatar
upchitcreek
Admin

Posts : 2024
Join date : 2012-11-01
Age : 58
Location : Florida

Back to top Go down

Re: LETS PLAY SOME MUSIC

Post by upchitcreek on Tue Dec 17, 2013 11:32 pm

Here's one more

Ben E. King

Stand by me

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vbg7YoXiKn0
avatar
upchitcreek
Admin

Posts : 2024
Join date : 2012-11-01
Age : 58
Location : Florida

Back to top Go down

Re: LETS PLAY SOME MUSIC

Post by nuttin2lose on Tue Dec 17, 2013 11:34 pm

oh boy no i wanna hear these

Long and winding road

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9kG0hgIoxo

Let it be

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4zaofnVhps

nuttin2lose
Admin

Posts : 1618
Join date : 2012-11-01
Age : 62

Back to top Go down

Re: LETS PLAY SOME MUSIC

Post by upchitcreek on Tue Dec 17, 2013 11:35 pm

One of my favorites by JOHN LENNON

John Lennon

Imagine

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XLgYAHHkPFs
avatar
upchitcreek
Admin

Posts : 2024
Join date : 2012-11-01
Age : 58
Location : Florida

Back to top Go down

Re: LETS PLAY SOME MUSIC

Post by upchitcreek on Tue Dec 17, 2013 11:40 pm

The Beatles

Yesterday

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRNn5nR2Yco


The Beatles

While My Guitar Gently Weeps

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3RYvO2X0Oo

The Beatles

Come Together

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cAmn4eMusZk
avatar
upchitcreek
Admin

Posts : 2024
Join date : 2012-11-01
Age : 58
Location : Florida

Back to top Go down

Re: LETS PLAY SOME MUSIC

Post by nuttin2lose on Tue Dec 17, 2013 11:44 pm

upchitcreek wrote:The Beatles

Yesterday

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRNn5nR2Yco


The Beatles

While My Guitar Gently Weeps

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3RYvO2X0Oo



The Beatles

Come Together

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cAmn4eMusZk

Great minds think a like was searchin for this version

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJfeLkw7-ck

nuttin2lose
Admin

Posts : 1618
Join date : 2012-11-01
Age : 62

Back to top Go down

Re: LETS PLAY SOME MUSIC

Post by upchitcreek on Tue Dec 17, 2013 11:46 pm

nuttin2lose wrote:
upchitcreek wrote:The Beatles

Yesterday

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRNn5nR2Yco


The Beatles

While My Guitar Gently Weeps

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3RYvO2X0Oo



The Beatles

Come Together

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cAmn4eMusZk

Great minds think a like was searchin for this version

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJfeLkw7-ck


 Very Happy 


George Harrison


Here comes the sun

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfMWJi4req4
avatar
upchitcreek
Admin

Posts : 2024
Join date : 2012-11-01
Age : 58
Location : Florida

Back to top Go down

Re: LETS PLAY SOME MUSIC

Post by nuttin2lose on Tue Dec 17, 2013 11:47 pm


nuttin2lose
Admin

Posts : 1618
Join date : 2012-11-01
Age : 62

Back to top Go down

Re: LETS PLAY SOME MUSIC

Post by upchitcreek on Tue Dec 17, 2013 11:51 pm

THE BEATLES

Strawberry Fields Forever

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nehRB1FTeTo

The Beatles (lyrics)

Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKXfqpg-Q-k
avatar
upchitcreek
Admin

Posts : 2024
Join date : 2012-11-01
Age : 58
Location : Florida

Back to top Go down

Re: LETS PLAY SOME MUSIC

Post by nuttin2lose on Tue Dec 17, 2013 11:56 pm


nuttin2lose
Admin

Posts : 1618
Join date : 2012-11-01
Age : 62

Back to top Go down

Re: LETS PLAY SOME MUSIC

Post by upchitcreek on Tue Dec 17, 2013 11:56 pm

avatar
upchitcreek
Admin

Posts : 2024
Join date : 2012-11-01
Age : 58
Location : Florida

Back to top Go down

Re: LETS PLAY SOME MUSIC

Post by upchitcreek on Tue Dec 17, 2013 11:56 pm

nuttin2lose wrote:We can t forget Ringo

It don t come easy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUiw1Lko_j8

Act Naturally

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DepfuLRJTE


Great music my friend ...... Very Happy 
avatar
upchitcreek
Admin

Posts : 2024
Join date : 2012-11-01
Age : 58
Location : Florida

Back to top Go down

Re: LETS PLAY SOME MUSIC

Post by upchitcreek on Tue Dec 17, 2013 11:59 pm

Paul McCartney & Ringo Starr

With a Little Help From My Friends

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=awBy_K30Pe8
avatar
upchitcreek
Admin

Posts : 2024
Join date : 2012-11-01
Age : 58
Location : Florida

Back to top Go down

Re: LETS PLAY SOME MUSIC

Post by nuttin2lose on Wed Dec 18, 2013 12:03 am

Hey Bud GREAT JAMMIN A BIT WITH YOU LIKE THE OLD DAYS  Very Happy  

nuttin2lose
Admin

Posts : 1618
Join date : 2012-11-01
Age : 62

Back to top Go down

Re: LETS PLAY SOME MUSIC

Post by upchitcreek on Wed Dec 18, 2013 12:04 am

nuttin2lose wrote:Hey Bud GREAT JAMMIN A BIT WITH YOU LIKE THE OLD DAYS  Very Happy  



 Very Happy cheers   
avatar
upchitcreek
Admin

Posts : 2024
Join date : 2012-11-01
Age : 58
Location : Florida

Back to top Go down

Re: LETS PLAY SOME MUSIC

Post by nuttin2lose on Wed Dec 18, 2013 12:06 am

upchitcreek wrote: Paul McCartney & Ringo Starr

With a Little Help From My Friends

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=awBy_K30Pe8

Awesome never say this clip b 4

nuttin2lose
Admin

Posts : 1618
Join date : 2012-11-01
Age : 62

Back to top Go down

Re: LETS PLAY SOME MUSIC

Post by nuttin2lose on Wed Dec 18, 2013 12:08 am

Gonna leave U with this Bud

That s what friends are for

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lw-dmwj9X4k

nuttin2lose
Admin

Posts : 1618
Join date : 2012-11-01
Age : 62

Back to top Go down

Re: LETS PLAY SOME MUSIC

Post by nuttin2lose on Wed Dec 18, 2013 12:22 am


nuttin2lose
Admin

Posts : 1618
Join date : 2012-11-01
Age : 62

Back to top Go down

Re: LETS PLAY SOME MUSIC

Post by upchitcreek on Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:41 pm

A lil something to put us in the Christmas mood

Hark the herald angels sing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCt1s44cfMM

Silent Night

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BBKfYqCJxi4

O little town of Bethlehem

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=71ppzuPARXg

O come all ye faithful

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8dgI4-bVPU
avatar
upchitcreek
Admin

Posts : 2024
Join date : 2012-11-01
Age : 58
Location : Florida

Back to top Go down

Re: LETS PLAY SOME MUSIC

Post by nuttin2lose on Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:36 am

Do you hear what I hear
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ad7KU9bCTAM

Little Drummer Boy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZvjPCcHI4g

Oh Holy Night

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZ-8jYpa1-o

Linus Christmas Speech


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DKk9rv2hUfA

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL OF YOU AND YOURS!!    Very Happy  rendeer  santa 

nuttin2lose
Admin

Posts : 1618
Join date : 2012-11-01
Age : 62

Back to top Go down

Re: LETS PLAY SOME MUSIC

Post by RookieCAF on Sat Jan 11, 2014 3:35 pm

Hey Guys!

Deep Purple ~ Mistreated

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tsO26Pgm6qI

RookieCAF
Admin

Posts : 57
Join date : 2012-11-01
Age : 49
Location : Great Barrington MA

Back to top Go down

Re: LETS PLAY SOME MUSIC

Post by nuttin2lose on Sun Jan 12, 2014 8:34 am

ROOK Great to hear from ya !!  Very Happy cheers 

nuttin2lose
Admin

Posts : 1618
Join date : 2012-11-01
Age : 62

Back to top Go down

Re: LETS PLAY SOME MUSIC

Post by RookieCAF on Sun Jan 12, 2014 2:42 pm

cheers I try to drop in once in awhile Wink

Whitesnake ~ Fool For Your Lovin (1980 Version)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KNdlpnMKO-M

RookieCAF
Admin

Posts : 57
Join date : 2012-11-01
Age : 49
Location : Great Barrington MA

Back to top Go down

Re: LETS PLAY SOME MUSIC

Post by sportsnut on Thu Jan 16, 2014 12:21 pm

Springsteen-Dream Baby Dream (From the new album High Hopes)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eaZRSQfFo8Y
avatar
sportsnut
Admin

Posts : 1039
Join date : 2012-11-03
Age : 55
Location : Latrobe, Pa

Back to top Go down

Re: LETS PLAY SOME MUSIC

Post by nuttin2lose on Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:39 pm

RIP Pete Seeger  Sad 

Unfortunately after the last 7 years I don t believe this song to be true anymore

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YiEAcZhqojk

Blowin In The Wind


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Osbub_iTZg


nuttin2lose
Admin

Posts : 1618
Join date : 2012-11-01
Age : 62

Back to top Go down

Re: LETS PLAY SOME MUSIC

Post by sportsnut on Tue Jan 28, 2014 2:41 pm

RIP Pete! Sad You know someone influenced music when a Rock and Roll Hall of Famer like my man Bruce Springsteen devotes a whole album and tours for 2 years singing his music! That's what Bruce did for Pete Seeger! Here's Bruce talking about Pete at his 90th birthday celebration!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4i8ziSHkNA
avatar
sportsnut
Admin

Posts : 1039
Join date : 2012-11-03
Age : 55
Location : Latrobe, Pa

Back to top Go down

Re: LETS PLAY SOME MUSIC

Post by nuttin2lose on Tue Jan 28, 2014 2:54 pm

sportsnut wrote:RIP Pete! Sad You know someone influenced music when a Rock and Roll Hall of Famer like my man Bruce Springsteen devotes a whole album and tours for 2 years singing his music! That's what Bruce did for Pete Seeger! Here's Bruce talking about Pete at his 90th birthday celebration!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4i8ziSHkNA

AWESOME TRIBUTE  Very Happy 

nuttin2lose
Admin

Posts : 1618
Join date : 2012-11-01
Age : 62

Back to top Go down

Re: LETS PLAY SOME MUSIC

Post by sportsnut on Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:00 pm

Jersey Super Bowl...Jersey's Favorite Son Mr Bruce Springsteen...Singing Jersey Girl! Very Happy 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRXhDQXhdXE
avatar
sportsnut
Admin

Posts : 1039
Join date : 2012-11-03
Age : 55
Location : Latrobe, Pa

Back to top Go down

Re: LETS PLAY SOME MUSIC

Post by upchitcreek on Sat Feb 01, 2014 12:45 pm

Grand Funk Railroad

Inside Looking Out

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZM25ZG6ZZU

Grand Funk Railroad

I'm Your Captain

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1C2lbGwcHE
avatar
upchitcreek
Admin

Posts : 2024
Join date : 2012-11-01
Age : 58
Location : Florida

Back to top Go down

Re: LETS PLAY SOME MUSIC

Post by upchitcreek on Sat Feb 01, 2014 12:48 pm

avatar
upchitcreek
Admin

Posts : 2024
Join date : 2012-11-01
Age : 58
Location : Florida

Back to top Go down

Re: LETS PLAY SOME MUSIC

Post by upchitcreek on Sat Feb 01, 2014 12:51 pm

avatar
upchitcreek
Admin

Posts : 2024
Join date : 2012-11-01
Age : 58
Location : Florida

Back to top Go down

Re: LETS PLAY SOME MUSIC

Post by RookieCAF on Mon Feb 10, 2014 7:59 pm

Ain't No Love In The Heart Of The City ~ Whitesnake

Blues Rock Rules..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lju10XoFOmg

RookieCAF
Admin

Posts : 57
Join date : 2012-11-01
Age : 49
Location : Great Barrington MA

Back to top Go down

Re: LETS PLAY SOME MUSIC

Post by sportsnut on Mon Feb 10, 2014 8:30 pm

I wasn't TWO yet! lol!  I really enjoyed that special last night! Everyone did a great job at The Beatles' songs. I loved Ringo bouncing around! If anyone watched it did you notice that Peter Frampton was playing guitar in the background on at least half the songs. They never mentioned this.
avatar
sportsnut
Admin

Posts : 1039
Join date : 2012-11-03
Age : 55
Location : Latrobe, Pa

Back to top Go down

Re: LETS PLAY SOME MUSIC

Post by RookieCAF on Mon Feb 10, 2014 8:48 pm

I wasn't even born Wink

RookieCAF
Admin

Posts : 57
Join date : 2012-11-01
Age : 49
Location : Great Barrington MA

Back to top Go down

Re: LETS PLAY SOME MUSIC

Post by upchitcreek on Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:39 pm

This one is for a ole friend and MARINE i served with for 6 years , he passed away this morning of cancer .... SEMPER FI my brother ..... Sad Sad ...... see ya round Capone , keep your weapon clean ! Thanks for being a friend !

The Hollies

He Ain't Heavy He's My Brother

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6rJXqij6UMU
avatar
upchitcreek
Admin

Posts : 2024
Join date : 2012-11-01
Age : 58
Location : Florida

Back to top Go down

Re: LETS PLAY SOME MUSIC

Post by nuttin2lose on Wed Feb 19, 2014 12:20 pm

Chit I would like to thank your friend for serving. And raise a toast to him, may he RIP   

nuttin2lose
Admin

Posts : 1618
Join date : 2012-11-01
Age : 62

Back to top Go down

Re: LETS PLAY SOME MUSIC

Post by upchitcreek on Wed Feb 19, 2014 12:22 pm

nuttin2lose wrote:Chit I would like to thank your friend for serving. And raise a toast to him, may he RIP   

CHEERS BUDDY , He's in a better place now and with no pain, Agent Orange finally ate him to the bone ..... Sad Sad
avatar
upchitcreek
Admin

Posts : 2024
Join date : 2012-11-01
Age : 58
Location : Florida

Back to top Go down

Re: LETS PLAY SOME MUSIC

Post by sportsnut on Wed Feb 19, 2014 2:54 pm

upchitcreek wrote:This one is for a ole friend and MARINE i served with for 6 years , he passed away this morning of cancer .... SEMPER FI my brother ..... Sad Sad ...... see ya round Capone , keep your weapon clean ! Thanks for being a friend !

The Hollies

He Ain't Heavy He's My Brother

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6rJXqij6UMU
21 gun SALUTE!!!! Sorry to hear of your loss, Chit!
avatar
sportsnut
Admin

Posts : 1039
Join date : 2012-11-03
Age : 55
Location : Latrobe, Pa

Back to top Go down

Re: LETS PLAY SOME MUSIC

Post by upchitcreek on Wed Feb 19, 2014 3:30 pm

sportsnut wrote:
upchitcreek wrote:This one is for a ole friend and MARINE i served with for 6 years , he passed away this morning of cancer .... SEMPER FI my brother ..... Sad Sad ...... see ya round Capone , keep your weapon clean ! Thanks for being a friend !

The Hollies

He Ain't Heavy He's My Brother

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6rJXqij6UMU
21 gun SALUTE!!!! Sorry to hear of your loss, Chit!


CAPONE would want that from a 100 round belt 50 cal. that's what he carried ! He was a BIG OLE BOY ...... Twisted Evil 
avatar
upchitcreek
Admin

Posts : 2024
Join date : 2012-11-01
Age : 58
Location : Florida

Back to top Go down

Re: LETS PLAY SOME MUSIC

Post by nuttin2lose on Thu Feb 27, 2014 11:30 pm

Guys things aren t really going great for me and every once in a while I need to hear this IT IS POWERFULL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqo0aVgKHRo

Hope you don t mind that I opened up and posted this

nuttin2lose
Admin

Posts : 1618
Join date : 2012-11-01
Age : 62

Back to top Go down

Re: LETS PLAY SOME MUSIC

Post by upchitcreek on Thu Feb 27, 2014 11:35 pm

nuttin2lose wrote:Guys things aren t really going great for me and every once in a while I need to hear this IT IS POWERFULL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqo0aVgKHRo

Hope you don t mind that I opened up and posted this


Hang in there BUD , Post all you like we are all friends here , everyone has their own type of problems to deal with , so we are all ears when one needs someone just to be there !

Here's one of my favorites

Brad Paisley, Alison Krauss

Whiskey Lullaby

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZbN_nmxAGk
avatar
upchitcreek
Admin

Posts : 2024
Join date : 2012-11-01
Age : 58
Location : Florida

Back to top Go down

Re: LETS PLAY SOME MUSIC

Post by nuttin2lose on Thu Feb 27, 2014 11:45 pm

upchitcreek wrote:
nuttin2lose wrote:Guys things aren t really going great for me and every once in a while I need to hear this IT IS POWERFULL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqo0aVgKHRo

Hope you don t mind that I opened up and posted this


Hang in there BUD , Post all you like we are all friends here , everyone has their own type of problems to deal with , so we are all ears when one needs someone just to be there !

Here's one of my favorites

Brad Paisley, Alison Krauss

Whiskey Lullaby

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZbN_nmxAGk

THANKZ CHIT  Very Happy 

nuttin2lose
Admin

Posts : 1618
Join date : 2012-11-01
Age : 62

Back to top Go down

Re: LETS PLAY SOME MUSIC

Post by nuttin2lose on Thu Feb 27, 2014 11:58 pm

Gonna leave it a liitle upbeat I LL BE FINE  Very Happy 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1SslMkLqs5g

nuttin2lose
Admin

Posts : 1618
Join date : 2012-11-01
Age : 62

Back to top Go down

Re: LETS PLAY SOME MUSIC

Post by upchitcreek on Fri Feb 28, 2014 12:35 am

"Why Lady Why" by Alabama (1980


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VdO9Bhs-4ok
avatar
upchitcreek
Admin

Posts : 2024
Join date : 2012-11-01
Age : 58
Location : Florida

Back to top Go down

Re: LETS PLAY SOME MUSIC

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum